• No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • This thread is racist.

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i know, they are idiots

The Trump narrative on the drone strike has changed at least 4 times since it happened. Now, Trump is saying 4 US Embassies were directly threatened, but Pompeo is saying something different. So, we've got two people who should be on the same page on opposite pages.

Kind of sounds like they're making it up as they go.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The Trump narrative on the drone strike has changed at least 4 times since it happened. Now, Trump is saying 4 US Embassies were directly threatened, but Pompeo is saying something different. So, we've got two people who should be on the same page on opposite pages.

yes exactly

Box Ox

We need all the evidence justifying the killing of the terrorist who killed over 600 Americans nowwwwwww! String up those responsible for this! Their stories aren't the same! Wahhhhhhhh!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We need all the evidence justifying the killing of the terrorist who killed over 600 Americans nowwwwwww! String up those responsible for this! Their stories aren't the same! Wahhhhhhhh!

Bad guy. No tears for his death, but was it the smart move to take him out? Also, are you in disagreement that the Secretary of State and the president definitely should be giving the same reasons for blowing this POS up? Why would they be presenting different versions of why they decided to take him out?

I think they should at least tell the same lie(s).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yes exactly

Yes, Foreign policy should be made on the fly, disregarding the advice of advisers and experts who actually understand the complexities of Iran and The Middle East.

Glad to see you're a follower, not a critical thinker. Shoot first, and make excuses later. Excellent foreign policy.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yes, Foreign policy should be made on the fly, disregarding the advice of advisers and experts who actually understand the complexities of Iran and The Middle East.

Glad to see you're a follower, not a critical thinker. Shoot first, and make excuses later. Excellent foreign policy.
sure why not you seem like you know a lot

Box Ox

Bad guy. No tears for his death, but was it the smart move to take him out?

Why would it not be? He killed lots of Americans and no doubt would have killed more.

Now if we were now in the middle of an all out shooting war with Iran I might feel differently. But we're not.

Also, are you in disagreement that the Secretary of State and the president definitely should be giving the same reasons for blowing this POS up?

I don't need their reasons to be verbatim copies of one another. Did one of them give a reason that sounded like a bad one? I don't think of the position of Secretary of State as the definitive source of information on US drone strikes anyway.

Say they indeed didn't have any new excuses regarding imminent threats to Americans or American interests. For me, the fact that he's killed over 600 Americans is still enough on its own.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
disregarding the advice of advisers and experts who actually understand the complexities of Iran and The Middle East.
That was Obama's policy.
Appeasement and bribery did not work.
Trump is actually listening to the intelligence and military and striking at the heart of the terrorism that Barack Hussein Obama allowed.

Box Ox

OMG, this is terrible! Protestors in Iran are calling for austere religious leader and #1 in command Khamenei to step down!

TRUMMMMMMMP!!!!!1111

(has TDS-induced seizures)

“In video posted on social media, protesters chanted for Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to step down and for those responsible for downing the plane to be prosecuted. "Death to the dictator," some chanted.

In one video, demonstrators chanted, "Khamenei have shame. Leave the country."

Iran says Ukranian passenger plane was shot down unintentionally in fear of US aggression - CNN

El Correcto

god is dead
OMG, this is terrible! Protestors in Iran are calling for austere religious leader and #1 in command Khamenei to step down!

TRUMMMMMMMP!!!!!1111

(has TDS-induced seizures)

“In video posted on social media, protesters chanted for Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to step down and for those responsible for downing the plane to be prosecuted. "Death to the dictator," some chanted.

In one video, demonstrators chanted, "Khamenei have shame. Leave the country."

Iran says Ukranian passenger plane was shot down unintentionally in fear of US aggression - CNN
“Death to the dictator!”
That’s a huge improvement in Iranian relations for trump, usually they are screaming “Death to America!”

Also I love how CNN has to mention Iran’s excuse in the headline.