Florida Republicans pass anti-union bill, reject Democrats’ attempts to soften its blow

Thebrownblob

Not even FDR wanted public unions. He saw the dangers of it.
Public unions are negotiating against a politician who wants to get reelected. And most don’t want any bad publicity, so they’ll bend over backwards, even if it’ screws, the taxpayer Totally different than a private union. Trying to get a good contract from a private company.

Thebrownblob

Christ Fox news has rotted your brain .
Take your talking points somewhere else I don’t watch Fox News. I’m fully aware because I help negotiate contracts and I’m fully aware of how different a public union contract is than a private union just because you’re ignorant of how it works. Does not mean you’re correct

nWo

Take your talking points somewhere else I don’t watch Fox News. I’m fully aware because I help negotiate contracts and I’m fully aware of how different a public union contract is than a private union just because you’re ignorant of how it works. Does not mean you’re correct

Nope. I will continue to fight for workers rights.

Thebrownblob

Nope. I will continue to fight for workers rights.
You’re not fighting for anything you don’t do a damn thing except come on here and post nonsense. How many Barns have you organized, how many contracts have you helped negotiate? How many strike lines have you walked that are not Part of your own contract?

Thebrownblob

This thread is about union busting politicians.
Educate yourself, because you are not educated.

nWo

Who’s talking about union busting? Negotiating against a politician who will give you whatever you want if you scream out enough is not the same as what Sean Obrian is doing right now.

“This isn’t just an attack on public sector union members, it’s an attack on all workers,” Teamsters General President Sean M. O’Brien said Tuesday. “Union members make more money than nonunion workers doing the exact same job. When unions are weaker, working people have less money in their pockets, and the whole country suffers.”

Uhhh yeah. Big Sean disagrees with you.

Thebrownblob

“This isn’t just an attack on public sector union members, it’s an attack on all workers,” Teamsters General President Sean M. O’Brien said Tuesday. “Union members make more money than nonunion workers doing the exact same job. When unions are weaker, working people have less money in their pockets, and the whole country suffers.”

Uhhh yeah. Big Sean disagrees with you.
I’m not advocating for getting rid of public unions just the way they do business. Any time either side has more power than the other. It is bad they need to be equal, and it needs to be fair.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Educate yourself, because you are not educated.

He’s not very knowledgeable about much.