FO question

Nolimitz

Why do you even sort known closures to the truck? We don't even take those out.
If it FO or PO it "must" be loaded on truck and attempted before the commit time. If this is done it does not get money back when delivered later.. I used to do "attempts" on FO's before leaving the station lot and tag the door as I drove by. Many 8:30 commit times will never be met when many businesses do not open till 9am

It will be fine

If it FO or PO it "must" be loaded on truck and attempted before the commit time. If this is done it does not get money back when delivered later.. I used to do "attempts" on FO's before leaving the station lot and tag the door as I drove by. Many 8:30 commit times will never be met when many businesses do not open till 9am
That explains the express door tags I've seen on retail stores with an 8:00 am attempt. Now I have an answer when the customer asks why they would try to deliver 2 hours before the store opens.

l22

Do not even worry about SPH. As long as you are working as directed and getting your deliveries done on time there is nothing your manager can do. SPH are your managers made up numbers and will never be the same day to day, especially on a rural route. If he keeps giving you a hard time about it have him give you a check ride and ask him to show you how to do the route correctly. That usually shuts down the conversation real quick.

You won't lose your job for not getting deliveries done on time. No one has ever been fired for lates alone. I've known people who had lates everyday until the expectations/workload for them were lowered. It will just raise a lot of flags for management to monitor you closer.

Purplepackage

If you dont want them to harass you about making numbers you should become a swing.

26 years in and i cant remember a time i was even spoken to about not making a SPH goal. You want to have your own route, you deal with the bull:censored2:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No. Your failure to either deal with the shipper and/or re-label the packages is on you, the manager. How do you know I've never been in management at FedEx. I take great pains to conceal my identity, including intentional red herrings.

Anything you say, liar.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I used to get FO's for a restaurant chain that didn't open until 11:00AM. It got to a point I would just drive by, look at the parking lot and if there wasn't a car there or any lights on it automatically got a dex 08 and the PO courier got to reattempt it.

Falsification.