Follow ORION 85% or....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Couldn't you finish your route and then run the bad zip and then come in? What am I missing here? Doing it your way....did it save miles?
Sounds like he was trying to pad his miles and then do an extra trip to pad his time....in some centers this would be a red flag....you might be the shi?t In your small center but in any large center around the country you would just be like any other driver... Average

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Actually, they can, especially if you are overallowed and/or over their miles.
We have had guys beat Orion miles by 30 and have other guys run 95% and be over by 10 miles on a 70 mile per day route... Care to explain?? Sounds totally bogus to me... Just like their production numbers... Which are totally slanted toward the company but there are still drivers who think they are fair?? I just don't get that mentality...corporations lie cheat and steal on a daily basis...why would ups do any different???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I find that we all whine about the young guys running their asses off but in the old days it was the old timers( some of them) who were the scammers....and there are still a few around that keep on pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and I'm thinking upstate is one of these drivers....being an underload and still making bonus.... Bogus

DOK

No it doesn't if you have to make miles.
This is true, if you have to break to get a business off before 5, what do you do after you deliver it? Work your way backwards, which will give you a low delivery percentage, or drive all the way back where you left off, which will jack your miles?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This is true, if you have to break to get a business off before 5, what do you do after you deliver it? Work your way backwards, which will give you a low delivery percentage, or drive all the way back where you left off, which will jack your miles?
That would be question for your boss. Put the ball in his court and have him tell you what he wants

BrownArmy

Got a two-town three-route post-4th junk route today with additional NDA from a fourth route.

To quote soberups:

If I had had followed ORION, I would have late NDA, late savers, and missed businesses.

(Although I probably wouldn't have run out of gas...)

screamin chicken

screw that, if i beat there stupid Orion by 10 miles , oh well , they are just angry because 30 mil. spent and all these left turns, backing, certain drivers saying they only have 15 min lunch in there solution is not working...
Its your right to take your 1 hr lunch and your 10 min . break, use it...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
screw that, if i beat there stupid Orion by 10 miles , oh well , they are just angry because 30 mil. spent and all these left turns, backing, certain drivers saying they only have 15 min lunch in there solution is not working...
Its your right to take your 1 hr lunch and your 10 min . break, use it...
30 million? I heard it was closer to 2 billion. They might be able to sell it back for 30 million.