Follow ORION 85% or....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Couldn't you finish your route and then run the bad zip and then come in? What am I missing here? Doing it your way....did it save miles?

I was done at 2:30, including that sweep of the pickups, so I ran off the bad zip and was back at the building just before 3:00.

I could have saved the bad zip for at the end of the day but that would have meant taking a 2+ hour lunch.

By The Book

I was done at 2:30, including that sweep of the pickups, so I ran off the bad zip and was back at the building just before 3:00.

I could have saved the bad zip for at the end of the day but that would have meant taking a 2+ hour lunch.
So you took a full hour and a half lunch and was done by 2:30? Your route must be tight!

Geo926

I think Orion runs up to your last air pretty well. I don't like the fact it doesn't include ground most of the time even when you have a light air day. That part makes no sense to me.

billerz

The 85% compliance goal does allow you to manage the route.
They are telling us 95% now. I'm thinking at some point in the future we will not be able to make any breaks in Orion, and it will still be our fault for missed, late, etc.. Because we did not "let management know" before we left building.