FOOD AT WORK

rod

Retired 22 years
Our hub has fruit, cereal, juices, ice tea etc out for us almost every Friday. Several times during peak our center manager had biscuits and gravy for us in the morning and chicken noodle soup one night during peak week.

If they served biscuits and gravy here 95% of the troops wouldn't know what it was. It's not a "northern" thing.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

No more cookouts. No more employee appreciation breakfasts. No retirement cakes. No more 25 year safe driving events. They’re hard pressed nowadays to even replace the soap, paper towels and toilet paper in the bathrooms and I’m not making that up. Can’t even get the mechanics to make proper repairs to the vehicles anymore.

rod

Retired 22 years
I love biscuits and gravy.

Actually I like it too but its just not something that is on the menu up here. I think it was Hardees (Carl's to some of you) who tried it on their menu for awhile but it never caught on. Just like hush puppies and a bunch of that other southern stuff isn't available here either. Then again the southerners don't get to enjoy a tater tot hot dish once in awhile either.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Actually I like it too but its just not something that is on the menu up here. I think it was Hardees (Carl's to some of you) who tried it on their menu for awhile but it never caught on. Just like hush puppies and a bunch of that other southern stuff isn't available here either. Then again the southerners don't get to enjoy a tater tot hot dish once in awhile either.

Kinda like poutine?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
There’s a buffet at the customer counter in Kentucky... bunch of fattys over there.
How much weight you put on since you went to feeders lardo
52409e08b7beb620482b83c154fd0ff7.jpg