Fooling telematics

menotyou

bella amicizia
It had to be swapped out to be fixed. Mechanic thought I was an idiot, plus had a personal issue with me concerning his work-girlfriend(Psycho). I live in the same small town as he does, and his wife was almost lost it because of his dalliance.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It had to be swapped out to be fixed. Mechanic thought I was an idiot, plus had a personal issue with me concerning his work-girlfriend(Psycho). I live in the same small town as he does, and his wife was almost lost it because of his dalliance.

You need to find a way to not know about and/or be involved with the personal affairs of everyone of your co-workers. It's a job not a Soap Opera.:greedy:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Very old history from days on Preload when it's one am, bored, tired and sup is too busy in mechanics bay sharing yogurt with him instead of helping us with things that only she can do. Also, she went out of her way to put the finger on me for a stolen package that her buddy, Jim stole. She went out of her way to injure me and to re-injure me. She doesn't get anymore passes from me. That's why I take time out of my day to make hers more miserable than it already is. Soap opera she wants, soap opera she gets. Same with him.