Forced 6 day work weeks

Faceplanted

So, what's the deal with lots of centers forcing drivers in sat or sun for their 6th report and not using the "extra work" protocol?

Hump dump and roll

We get "forced" from the bottom and the locals attitude is just call in sick if you don't want to work they can't discipline you. But we all know that means you'll just get shafted more during the week to make up for the hours you didn't work on Saturday. I think my management teams goal is to have everyone get paid for 50plus hours a week one way or another.

Major English

What National Master language provides for being "forced" to work a 6th or 7th day, that supersedes regional or local supplements, riders or addenda???...

....aside from Art 40????

Mst3k

As far as I know they can only force you to work under article 40 language, but since article 40 pertains to the Saturday air operations, it can not be used to force ground deliveries from any driver.

As far as I know...

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Got the message today that Saturday is a work day...I will not be coming in to work and I MIGHT call and tel them I'm not or I may just head straight to the lake and fish. My work week is five days. Not 6 because they planned peak poorly AGAIN for the 110th year

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Got the message today that Saturday is a work day...I will not be coming in to work and I MIGHT call and tel them I'm not or I may just head straight to the lake and fish. My work week is five days. Not 6 because they planned peak poorly AGAIN for the 110th year

NC/NS and your route will sit only to have work added to it on Monday.