Forced lunch on Saturday??

Been working here since 2013 and I do agree. If you let it. Hence why I'm fighting this and why I'm actually winning. I have never filed, just did tonight. Talked to everyone and from what I gathered they can't tell me when to take a lunch. Sooo, to all those saying I'm an "idiot" can kiss it. I'm gonna get my hour and then some. I just don't get why everyone is so hostile lol. We all are supposed to be supporting each other.. Then the same ones wanna whine and wonder why the union is split like it is.
Let me ask you a question.

Have you ever been to a union meeting?

542thruNthru

Been working here since 2013 and I do agree. If you let it. Hence why I'm fighting this and why I'm actually winning. I have never filed, just did tonight. Talked to everyone and from what I gathered they can't tell me when to take a lunch. Sooo, to all those saying I'm an "idiot" can kiss it. I'm gonna get my hour and then some. I just don't get why everyone is so hostile lol. We all are supposed to be supporting each other.. Then the same ones wanna whine and wonder why the union is split like it is.

Do you have proof they "instructed" you to take a lunch? If not good luck winning that grievance.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I actually like helping out the team, that would require having my sups number. I understand I don't HAVE to. I WANT to. Making their job easier is not always a bad thing. I'm pretty good with rules, but I'm also a young driver with only a couple years in. I'm not asking for a lecture, I'm asking for help. If you can't help me, keep it moving.

team

Lol

DOK

Our building is doing mandatory Saturdays, last Saturday I was done by 12, on my last delivery I was given a pickup in my board, I went to the stop and they told me the pickups would not be ready for another hour. I called the building and told them, they said they would switch it to another driver and for me to just head in. Soon as I hit the highway a message came in my board to take a lunch, and wait for the pickup. I called my Sup and he told me to take the lunch, even when I told him I would rather come in. (Our Saturdays are straight time and they never let anyone take a lunch.) So I figured I would take the lunch to help their numbers, that's fine with me as long as I get paid for it. Last night I looked at my time card and they took the hour lunch out of my pay. I asked why and their response was "Well you did take the lunch." (Like I had a option..) anyone have any similar issues?? Anything in that good book that can help me out?

Wait, straight time on Saturdays? Good lord.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Our building is doing mandatory Saturdays, last Saturday I was done by 12, on my last delivery I was given a pickup in my board, I went to the stop and they told me the pickups would not be ready for another hour. I called the building and told them, they said they would switch it to another driver and for me to just head in. Soon as I hit the highway a message came in my board to take a lunch, and wait for the pickup. I called my Sup and he told me to take the lunch, even when I told him I would rather come in. (Our Saturdays are straight time and they never let anyone take a lunch.) So I figured I would take the lunch to help their numbers, that's fine with me as long as I get paid for it. Last night I looked at my time card and they took the hour lunch out of my pay. I asked why and their response was "Well you did take the lunch." (Like I had a option..) anyone have any similar issues?? Anything in that good book that can help me out?
What the hell were you doing picking up the board while driving? Also, Saturday or not, take your lunch

Poop Head

Judge me.
Damn. Are you retarded?
You punched a lunch. Hopefully they don't try to can you for distracted driving