Forced lunch on Saturday??

Guess who is going to get one of these?
fxqgaEl0Ubkyg9rmUr.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
Just don’t forget anything can happen, crap could come flying out of nowhere and he’s looking at his board and by the time he looks up... it could be too late.
I know, I was joking. Only a complete idiot would pickup the diad while driving, especially after they were done and on their way back to the building

barnyard

KTM rider
Soon as I hit the highway a message came in my board to take a lunch,

How would you know what the green light of death message was?? Once the wheels are rolling, we are not supposed to look at the diad. DON'T LOOK AT IT!! You should have driven back to your center, walked in the dispatch office and said, "Now what?"

Never, ever, ever look at your board when you are told that you are done for the day. You screwed yourself by not following the methods.

542thruNthru

They don't usually punish the good drivers in my building so I'm good. Try and get along with people, it's a lot less worry and it's job security.

Just don’t forget anything can happen, crap could come flying out of nowhere and he’s looking at his board and by the time he looks up... it could be too late.

Yeah but they don't punish the runners in his building.

He will be on here one day crying how he always made scratch and always helped out. Wondering why the company is firing him when he's such a good driver.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Because I can multi task. Not that hard. Well lunch on Saturday is usually pointless, because they have never taken an hour away on Sat except last time.
Its called distracted driving and against company policy to pick up the board and use it while the wheels are moving. Did you not do the distracted driving training that states this is not our policy for drivers to use the diad while the wheels are in motion? Please stop trying to act bad ass and take advice from the senior Teamsters that have been around and have forgotten more about delivering then you can remember.

Utahloader

Its called distracted driving and against company policy to pick up the board and use it while the wheels are moving. Did you not do the distracted driving training that states this is not our policy for drivers to use the diad while the wheels are in motion? Please stop trying to act bad ass and take advice from the senior Teamsters that have been around and have forgotten more about delivering then you can remember.
If that's the case the board would ding us every time we hit a button in motion. The same training says sheet all visible damaged boxes as missed. How many of you can say that? When it benefits you, you are all for it. Sounds kinda like who?