Forced Saturday for everyone

Upsdaw

our supervisor told at the PCM this morning that no matter how many hours you have available you would be working Saturday. He said if you don’t have the DOT hours you would have to preload or be a helper. I’ve been a full time driver going on 15 years and have never heard this. It will be a 6th report for everyone. Is there anything in the contract that can get us out of this. HELP

Upsdaw

We all just want off Saturday some have made Christmas plans and others just need to shop for there kids. And we would all like to see our kids. I haven’t made it home to see my kids before they go to bed in 3 weeks.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Is there anything in the contract that can get us out of this

ya either have clear cut language protecting you in your supplement and a strong local to back you or you have vague language open to interpretation and no past practice to go on and at that point you will find out the size of your locals ballz cause they ought to have gotten in front of this already as to what happens if you call in sick. shouldn't be any different than calling in on a lets say a Wednesday in May

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
our supervisor told at the PCM this morning that no matter how many hours you have available you would be working Saturday. He said if you don’t have the DOT hours you would have to preload or be a helper. I’ve been a full time driver going on 15 years and have never heard this. It will be a 6th report for everyone. Is there anything in the contract that can get us out of this. HELP
Ask your supervisor if you book off on Saturday, will you get paid the sick time?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
We all just want off Saturday some have made Christmas plans and others just need to shop for there kids. And we would all like to see our kids. I haven’t made it home to see my kids before they go to bed in 3 weeks.
Its that bad out there? We are on 6 days, but still getting off at about 1830 most days.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You want the $$$ or not

If not McDonald’s will let you go home at 4:00

What'dyabringmetoday???

Even Big Union Guy has to work Saturday? That will be massive amounts of money. Lol.

542thruNthru

You want the $$$ or not

If not McDonald’s will let you go home at 4:00

giphy-3.gif