FORMER NFL PLAYER GOES ON MURDER SPREE, KILLS 6!

vantexan

Plus football players unlike boxers attend major universities where they academically are prepared. They should face a bright future beyond sports with these degrees.
Not to mention the way the NFL pays they can at least go back to school, or start a business, coach, whatever they want to do. Could well be this fellow ran through his money and was cracking under the pressure.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not to mention the way the NFL pays they can at least go back to school, or start a business, coach, whatever they want to do. Could well be this fellow ran through his money and was cracking under the pressure.
I wonder what he actually earned during his career? His sister says he was giving away expensive clothes?

vantexan

I wonder what he actually earned during his career? His sister says he was giving away expensive clothes?
Just looked it up. Minimum salary in 2020 was $610,000. $660,000 in 2021. If he averaged $500,000 over his 6 years he probably netted at least two million after taxes. Or close to that. But there are a lot of stories about players going through their money. If he was trying to get on disability he probably needed the money.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Just looked it up. Minimum salary in 2020 was $610,000. $660,000 in 2021. If he averaged $500,000 over his 6 years he probably netted at least two million after taxes. Or close to that. But there are a lot of stories about players going through their money. If he was trying to get on disability he probably needed the money.
Drugs?

Mutineer

There is such thing as getting someone institutionalized against their will.
The people I've known who have done this have had very disappointing results. It takes alot of family cooperation, effort, and time. The time and effort spent in accomplishing this is grossly disproportional to the net result. The looney is out and running amok very quickly. Sisyphus and the boulder comes to mind.
Plus football players unlike boxers attend major universities where they academically are prepared. They should face a bright future beyond sports with these degrees.
I agree. People of a protected status, and educated beyond their intelligence, very often get a red carpet rolled out somewhere.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ah but in today's cancel culture...

If football is damaging healthy young black men, shouldn't it be canceled. It's turning them into murders.
What about young black men who murder who can't spell football.
For the love of God, we need a reason to excuse their behavior. It's just not their fault. The left is so right, who are the real victims here people?

Last edited:

Wally

Spent it like it would never end. Easy to do.

El Correcto

god is dead
The people I've known who have done this have had very disappointing results. It takes alot of family cooperation, effort, and time. The time and effort spent in accomplishing this is grossly disproportional to the net result. The looney is out and running amok very quickly. Sisyphus and the boulder comes to mind.
It’s usually when they have gone off meds and are refusing to medicate themselves that it’s a good idea. You put them away, get them back on their medication and give the medication time to kick back in while professionals are there to help em.

Wally

It’s usually when they have gone off meds and are refusing to medicate themselves that it’s a good idea. You put them away, get them back on their medication and give the medication time to kick back in while professionals are there to help em.
I would speculate narcotics are the drugs in this case.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would speculate narcotics are the drugs in this case.
I’m not sure what you mean by narcotics. My aunt did smoke weed, which she has since stopped as far as I know.

They only prescription of hers I know about for sure is Ativan, because it’s the one that :censored2:s you up like a Xanax. But she is on multiple.

Wally

I’m not sure what you mean by narcotics. My aunt did smoke weed, which she has since stopped as far as I know.

They only prescription of hers I know about for sure is Ativan, because it’s the one that *s you up like a Xanax. But she is on multiple.
The withdrawal. Pain meds he got hooked on after injury.