Founders Day 2011

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tha passage of time is good for some of us. I, for one, can still wear the same earrings I wore in high school. Eat your hearts out!!

wornoutupser

No food, drinks or video or gifts for the occaision. My center manager DID announce that it was Founders Day at the PCM. We get almost nothing spent on us here. Just another day in Central Florida!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Do they have cafeteria staff? Hot vending machines? I can't imagine anything other than a gross picnic table on the other side of the mechanics bay. Bootprints all over it. Rat crap. Yum, yum!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Do they have cafeteria staff? Hot vending machines? I can't imagine anything other than a gross picnic table on the other side of the mechanics bay. Bootprints all over it. Rat crap. Yum, yum!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

No difference at the end of the day.

Then, of course, I am not a girl! :wink2:

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
We had Cake on friday. Funny cause friday, Aug. 26th was my birthday so I tell em Howd you know it was my birthday and were r the candles.

moreluck

golden ticket member
321350271_87c6077309.jpg
Happy Birthday !!!!

Not to make you feel bad but we have 13 that are sit downs cafe`s with vending machines and microwaves and also a real honest to goodness hot freshly made food cafeteria on the south end with fast food style on one side and plate style food on the other. You can even order handmade pizza to go.

Yep, only 13. Now you know why cach sux. :(

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
No food, drinks or video or gifts for the occaision. My center manager DID announce that it was Founders Day at the PCM. We get almost nothing spent on us here. Just another day in Central Florida!

Orlando here too, preload. We got a video, bananas and bottled water.