Founders Day 2011

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Am on vacation so I would have no idea. Since I'm satellited, am pretty sure nothing would have happened in my one car barn anyways!
Did manage to founded some walleyes today. Excellent fish fry tonight washed down with a couple Mike's Lemonades.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Roswell hub we got some random video and the normal SSPVE "employee day" handed out a 10yr safety award. Someone asked the sup when the actual day for founders day was and got met by a deer in headlights stare. No food or anything. After the video we got told how to properly record bad pal labels as NNS or NSS vs sheeting as misloads. Not that it matters to me, just make sure my check is correct and I'll be here for the next founders day, God willing. I don't need nor expect anything else from this company anymore.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am insulted, No badpals in your neck of the woods ? Your regular spa team must never take a day off .
Just had a scanner over to my house the other day. Black River still has a lot of Bad Pals. And, when I am felling frisky, I could be called a Bad P.A.L. Can you figure out why? ( a little levity in the morning!)

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I understand they have a really big plans for 150 years!

Let me see that's 2057 ... that time will fly by; it'll seem like yesterday.

I wonder if I'll be perm. fulltime by then? I'll be using a walker to get stops off cause I need to build up fulltime hours for a real pension.

Maybe I'll still be single day vaca cover driver and being used only as Seasonal.

Backlasher

Am on vacation so I would have no idea. Since I'm satellited, am pretty sure nothing would have happened in my one car barn anyways!
Did manage to founded some walleyes today. Excellent fish fry tonight washed down with a couple Mike's Lemonades.

I love a good Walleye fighting the end of my Line. What do you use for bait?? Or do you use lure? Gotta love the spoon. If only I could make a living on fishing...

menotyou

bella amicizia
Perch fishing on Lake Ontario. $1.40 a lb uncleaned. Many people do this up here. Think about it. They collect their pension/unemployment/disability on do this on the side. Cash business. Very lucrative.

Backlasher

Perch fishing on Lake Ontario. $1.40 a lb uncleaned. Many people do this up here. Think about it. They collect their pension/unemployment/disability on do this on the side. Cash business. Very lucrative.

I'm moving there today. Wonder who's gonna Cover that Ghetto route with 3 add cuts 2marrow. Don't care. If I'm Seasonal, Might as well b on a lake instead of Ghetto. D.R. some hooks and nets and I'm living the dream.

I'm a Red Neck by heart. I like the simple life with some peace.