Four dead Americans after ambush

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What caught my attention about this unfortunate loss of American lives is that at least three of them had college degrees in nuclear engineering. That fact did not get hardly any mention in the media. That makes me wonder about what their mission really was. Our military has advisors all over the world training other armed forces. This arrangement with Niger took place long before Trump took office.

bbsam

Staff member
What caught my attention about this unfortunate loss of American lives is that at least three of them had college degrees in nuclear engineering. That fact did not get hardly any mention in the media. That makes me wonder about what their mission really was. Our military has advisors all over the world training other armed forces. This arrangement with Niger took place long before Trump took office.
Wasn't Niger a place famed for "yellow cake" uranium?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
tRUmp has still not mentioned the men he let die.

Ignoring it won’t make it disappear.
Here's why —

1 / Trump pronounces Niger with a hard "G," not the soft one like everybody else. This demotivates his interest.

2 / They're still trying to blame Obama.

3 / They are still trying to fit it into the Benghazi Email Controversy.

Sportello

Banned
Don’t tell me President Obama was actually fighting terrorism. What kind of Muslim was he? I guess it’s his fault they had inadequate intel.

Thanks, Obama.

Sportello

Banned
It’s is present tense.

It was is past tense.
I am aware of tenses.

Two sentences were past tense, one present tense.

Two referred to things in the past, one to present events.

Get it? I can’t always explain things to you. You pretend to be an educated adult. I see no evidence supporting that conclusion.

Good day, sir.