Four dead Americans after ambush

Gear

Parts on Order
I’m sure that makes the dead soldier’s dad feel better. What about the other dead service people?

Is $25k the going rate?

Sociopath.

Cult 45.

How can you even defend him, Dave?

Service Group Life Insurance or SGLI is $400,000. Plus alot of other benefits. But those are really meant for spouses and children of the servicemember. No one cares about the parents of a servicemember. Atleast I never have, nor any other military guy I knew. Id rather see death benefits go to someone's girlfriend rather than their mommy or daddy.

This must have been a difficult year for you because of President Trump. He only has 3 years left on this term plus the 4 years on his second, so 7 years total. Hang in there, you can make it!

7 more years, 7 more years, 7 more years!!!!!!!!! Lol

Gear

Parts on Order
The mother heard the same thing. I’ll be glad to expand on that, if you’d like. The Rep I will not defend, nor tRUmp. He is a sociopath. He can’t empathize.

Whats the Green Beret's wife saying? She's the one that matters. Forget about the mom and the congresswomen. I wonder how he would feel about all this? I doubt a Green Beret would want to be remembered like this.

Sportello

Banned
Whats the Green Beret's wife saying? She's the one that matters. Forget about the mom and the congresswomen. I wonder how he would feel about all this? I doubt a Green Beret would want to be remembered like this.
Unless something has changed, she felt insulted.

What did you understand her feelings to be?