France riots

rickyb

No one should ever expect anyone to save them, it is up to us to take care of ourselves and those we care about.
like jesus?

yea i dont believe in a literal jesus like most people who are christian, but i believe in talented powerful people sacrificing and doing whats right for the common good.

and anyways, sometimes people save each other, sometimes not.

rickyb

I kind of like the French rioting over taxing :censored2: and storming their capital. I like the attitude, they didn’t even need a second amendment to do so.
lets hope they take out their president bare minimum and that it spreads to north america.

rickyb

nice to see it spread.

Paris protests open up rift on American left, spark U.S. climate change debate

"
WASHINGTON — With backing from progressive Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, activists have taken Congress by storm in recent weeks with rallies demanding radical action to prevent a climate catastrophe. On Monday, over 100 protesters were arrested at the offices of House Democratic leaders.

But 3,800 miles away in Paris, there's a very different set of climate-related protests going on as French activists, angered by a fuel tax, have plunged President Emmanuel Macron's administration into crisis.

The French "yellow vest" protests have ignited a debate on the left in the U.S. over how to avoid a similar backlash if Democrats get the chance to enact new environmental laws. And the demonstrations come as environmental issues are taking on more prominence amid dire reports from the United Nations and U.S. government warning lawmakers they have only limited time to minimize the damage."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
like jesus?

yea i dont believe in a literal jesus like most people who are christian, but i believe in talented powerful people sacrificing and doing whats right for the common good.

and anyways, sometimes people save each other, sometimes not.
WWJS
What Would Jesus Say

You're a dumb *ss