frank serpico, famous police corruption whistleblower, speaks out

rickyb

so now the vigilantes were out supposedly protecting property and you have 2 dead. if hte vigilantes were being attacked, then fair game. but if not, then id like to know what price you can put on human life vs what the property they were protecting?

The big package

so now the vigilantes were out supposedly protecting property and you have 2 dead. if hte vigilantes were being attacked, then fair game. but if not, then id like to know what price you can put on human life vs what the property they were protecting?
I guess you could answer your own question by asking yourself , what would you do if they came to your house or your parents or a close family members house broke in and set it on fire , I know my answer !!!!!

rickyb

I guess you could answer your own question by asking yourself , what would you do if they came to your house or your parents or a close family members house broke in and set it on fire , I know my answer !!!!!
so youre allowed to shoot people to defend property? thats legal?

The big package

so youre allowed to shoot people to defend property? thats legal?
Inside your house anything is fair game . If somebody breaks in and you feel threatened which you would , anybody would , why do you think millions of people in this country have guns in their house ??? I think these looters and BLM members know this because if you notice they don't break into many people's houses because if they did they'd be in a pine box !!!!

rickyb

Inside your house anything is fair game . If somebody breaks in and you feel threatened which you would , anybody would , why do you think millions of people in this country have guns in their house ??? I think these looters and BLM members know this because if you notice they don't break into many people's houses because if they did they'd be in a pine box !!!!
so since america has so many guns relative to other countries, there must be way less Break and enters?

o and btw, the vigilantes in at least one case shot a guy who was looting something which wasnt the vigilantes property...good luck with that.

both sides are unprofessional.

The big package

so since america has so many guns relative to other countries, there must be way less Break and enters?

o and btw, the vigilantes in at least one case shot a guy who was looting something which wasnt the vigilantes property...good luck with that.

both sides are unprofessional.
Yes I don't recommend that , maybe just whack the guy in the head with the butt of your gun but the shooting of a looter is not necessary !!!

rickyb

Yes I don't recommend that , maybe just whack the guy in the head with the butt of your gun but the shooting of a looter is not necessary !!!
even if you wack him and its not your property thats illegal.

last question. so you have to feel threatened on your property to shoot someone? what happens if they steal from you at your house but you dont feel threatened?

The big package

even if you wack him and its not your property thats illegal.

last question. so you have to feel threatened on your property to shoot someone? what happens if they steal from you at your house but you dont feel threatened?
Who would know that other than the person involved , everybody is different . You cannot judge somebody on the operation of their mind ( Judge Judy ) because only that person knows !!!

rickyb

Who would know that other than the person involved , everybody is different . You cannot judge somebody on the operation of their mind ( Judge Judy ) because only that person knows !!!
i dont understand. say someone is breaking into your shed, and you see them from your house. can you legally shoot them?

rickyb

wonder why target doesnt have more security at their stores with guns?

maybe its bad for profits LOL. they are better off taking a loss with looters, than to have video of their guards shooting at looters

rickyb

just watched the george floyd video. floyd was a :censored2: but thats because he was on drugs, those cops shouldnt have choked him for so long whats their excuse. its like serpico says, US police are poorly trained. they even had people telling them to get off his neck. floyd sounded like a battery running out as they murdered him. even one of the officers suggested getting off his neck LOL. ya think!

vantexan

just watched the george floyd video. floyd was a * but thats because he was on drugs, those cops shouldnt have choked him for so long whats their excuse. its like serpico says, US police are poorly trained. they even had people telling them to get off his neck. floyd sounded like a battery running out as they murdered him. even one of the officers suggested getting off his neck LOL. ya think!
A report by a medical examiner just came out saying Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in him. He was saying he couldn't breathe while sitting in the police car. Examiner said that was due to the fentanyl greatly expanding his lungs. It's likely he wouldn't have died of the officer's pressure on his neck if he hadn't taken fentanyl. Certainly the officer took it too far but Floyd greatly contributed to his own death.

rickyb

A report by a medical examiner just came out saying Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in him. He was saying he couldn't breathe while sitting in the police car. Examiner said that was due to the fentanyl greatly expanding his lungs. It's likely he wouldn't have died of the officer's pressure on his neck if he hadn't taken fentanyl. Certainly the officer took it too far but Floyd greatly contributed to his own death.
i agree his stupidity contributed to his death

rickyb

congress has a lower approval rating than cockroaches, and this guy wonders why people are mad:

1598642563788.png