frank serpico, famous police corruption whistleblower, speaks out

vantexan

you'd think theyd be sick of it
If there was no 2nd Amendment criminals would still have guns. What they're sick of is putting their lives on the line to protect others, only to have everything they do questioned as if they are the problem. Don't blame them for retiring or quitting.

rickyb

If there was no 2nd Amendment criminals would still have guns. What they're sick of is putting their lives on the line to protect others, only to have everything they do questioned as if they are the problem. Don't blame them for retiring or quitting.
even canada is pretty out of wack. im with serpico, i think police are systematically rotten. i used to have a firearms license but i didnt bother renewing it. i think id rather just rent a gun than own one. actually my bro and i imported american racism, we went to the firing range in vegas and shot an asian, a black, and bin laden and took it back home and hung it. you couldnt shoot a white. it was so obviously racist that it felt like the mcdonalds of racism.
1598387834384.png

1598387730450.png

Serf

When cops and robbers play games and the outcome doesn’t always add up, I refuse to be held accountable. Call it what you will. I had nothing to do with it.

vantexan

america is a failed state and incapable of reforming its police?
You do know police departments have internal affairs offices investigating police conduct and police all over the country are fired for inappropriate and illegal conduct? And prosecuted if warranted?

rickyb

You do know police departments have internal affairs offices investigating police conduct and police all over the country are fired for inappropriate and illegal conduct? And prosecuted if warranted?
yea thats part of the problem they cant self regulate which is wat serpico says

rickyb

In Serpico's time that was true(in NYC). And there will always be bad cops. Most aren't.
no no he says he keeps in touch with whats going on around the country. i think he said most arent willing to be whistleblowers they will keep their heads down for a paycheck.