frank serpico, famous police corruption whistleblower, speaks out

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah but he’s not getting out in 12.

If he doesn't get his sentence reduced, or be eligible for parole, we'll keep seeing stuff like Uvalde, no cops anywhere will be willing to take any risk at all in enforcing the law. Then we'll see more riots, and more reactionary groups stepping up to provide vigilante justice. Not a great path to go down. May be too late as it is.

rickyb

If he doesn't get his sentence reduced, or be eligible for parole, we'll keep seeing stuff like Uvalde, no cops anywhere will be willing to take any risk at all in enforcing the law. Then we'll see more riots, and more reactionary groups stepping up to provide vigilante justice. Not a great path to go down. May be too late as it is.
cops are primarily about social control.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
ill try and pay attention although who knows if this site will still be around by then, let alone ourselves

I'm ready to ride out the storm while all the itchy trigger fingers out there launch their civil war because the elites try to starve us all to death and kill us with their medical experiments and bioweapons.

rickyb

I'm ready to ride out the storm while all the itchy trigger fingers out there launch their civil war because the elites try to starve us all to death and kill us with their medical experiments and bioweapons.
pretty close. id go for nukes and throw away economy

rickyb

Screenshot_20220817-124037_Firefox.jpg
Republicans changing their tune lol

rickyb

a good way to make money in america could be to swear at the cops and record the interaction and post to youtube

the cops are so out of control so it could make for some very crazy reactions and good videos not to mention lawsuits

Last edited:

Box Ox

a good way to make money in america could be to swear at the cops and record the interaction and post to youtube

the cops are so out of control so it could make for some very crazy reactions and good videos not to mention lawsuits

You should try to cross the border again and give the verbally abusive little boy towards cops thing a shot.

Box Ox

You should try to cross the border again and give the verbally abusive little boy towards cops thing a shot.
Ill cross when i get a new passport for the border idiots

They are destroying the economy with their bad customer service

I’m their customer and it sounds like they’re doing a pretty good job on our northern border. Though I am sorry that we’re totally missing out on whatever spending you’d be doing down here.

rickyb

I’m their customer and it sounds like they’re doing a pretty good job on our northern border. Though I am sorry that we’re totally missing out on whatever spending you’d be doing down here.
The spending all
of the ppl these fools reject