frank serpico, famous police corruption whistleblower, speaks out

vantexan

i want you to check check check out alex vitale book on ending policing

its social control
About 40 years ago I worked with a guy who had recently gotten married. We were stocking shelves at 5:30 a.m. at a supermarket when a manager came up and said his wife was on the phone. She told him someone was trying to break in. He immediately left, got home shortly after, and confronted a man as he walked around the corner of his house and laid him out with a baseball bat.

My question to you is in a situation where a woman might get raped or even murdered, and she's home alone, who does she call in such a situation if her husband isn't minutes away or she is single? If you're going to take guns and police away from society then how do people protect themselves from very bad people with bad intentions? People falsely believed in many cities recently that if they removed police from the equation everything would be better. Can you name one city where the police force was reduced and police quit over lack of funding and total disrespect for all of them, not just the bad few, that crime didn't increase?

I'm sure you'll give me some spiel about police are bad, etc and nothing I said will register with you. You just want what you want, consequences be damned.

rickyb

i think one of hte best ways to get rich is record yourself speeding, get pulled over, and when cop approaches start speaking excitable gibberish, if the cop over reacts you can sue and upload to youtube. then profit.

vantexan

i think one of hte best ways to get rich is record yourself speeding, get pulled over, and when cop approaches start speaking excitable gibberish, if the cop over reacts you can sue and upload to youtube. then profit.
Get a car, do something sketchy in front of a cop, and mouth off when he comes up to your window.