frank serpico, famous police corruption whistleblower, speaks out

rickyb

city of minneapolis to pay 27 million to george floyd family. black power. none of this would have happened were it not for the protests.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
city of minneapolis to pay 27 million to george floyd family. black power. none of this would have happened were it not for the protests.
None of this would have happened if that POS lawyer Ben Crump didn't spread false information about that thug George Floyd's overdose death.

rickyb

ppl will become disillusioned with law and order when the cops act unprofessional. i know at least 2 occasions where the coppers acted like something other than cops.

rickyb

Dr. Andrew Baker: “Yes, I would still classify it as a homicide today.”

Box Ox

Dr. Andrew Baker: “Yes, I would still classify it as a homicide today.”
All police-involved deaths are classified as homicides regardless of fault or justification.

Why didnt derek render first aid? guilty
Because Derek didn’t know Floyd had just swallowed his fentanyl stash to hide it from the police and Minneapolis hadn’t equipped him with the Narcan that would have been necessary to deal with it anyway?

rickyb

All police-involved deaths are classified as homicides regardless of fault or justification.

Because Derek didn’t know Floyd had just swallowed his fentanyl stash to hide it from the police and Minneapolis hadn’t equipped him with the Narcan that would have been necessary to deal with it anyway?
in the video I don't think they make any mention of it. guilty. if you play with fire for too long you get burned and that's what happens to corrupt cops

rickyb

cops dont want to admit to stingray, its likely a violation of the constitution, and it gives them access to everyones data, talk, text

the idea that we shouldnt protest against the police is ridiculous. they are not even close to being perfect

refineryworker05

It is very obvious that many cops are corrupt and they don't face punishment. It is also true that many police departments are bad at their basic jobs of solving crimes. Rapes go unprosecuted, murders go unprosecuted, robberies go unprosecuted, but oh well that's not the cops fault they can't solve actual crimes. Oh they keep killing people on camera, oh they keep being caught on camera beating people. the state repeatedly has to be pay out huge payments for their violence, and they are never held accountable. Only a deeply dumb person would think those things wouldn't infect police departments or trouble a lot of the public.