frank serpico, famous police corruption whistleblower, speaks out

rickyb

"Let's defund their already poorly-funded training programs and send in unarmed social workers to deal with the "civilians"! Durrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
which country has the best cops?

lets improve on their model.

maybe copy norways jail system too so theres not a revolving door.

It will be fine

which country has the best cops?

lets improve on their model.

maybe copy norways jail system too so theres not a revolving door.
The problem with modeling American policing against other developed nations is our population has boat loads of guns. All our crazy people are armed to the teeth unlike other nations that don’t give nut jobs guns.

Box Ox

The problem with modeling American policing against other developed nations is our population has boat loads of guns. All our crazy people are armed to the teeth unlike other nations that don’t give nut jobs guns.
I'm going to keep a long gun or two in the guest residence if I flee the US to become your gardener in 2024, @rickyb .

rickyb

u have a culture of violence so there needs to be policy to dial it down

The big package

maybe they have ideas
I have an idea , how about you get a job as a cop and go out and deal with these idiot's every day and put your life on the line instead of sitting in your chair and complaining about the problems out there and then report back , maybe from the hospital after some sh--bag shoots or stabs you !!!!

rickyb

I have an idea , how about you get a job as a cop and go out and deal with these idiot's every day and put your life on the line instead of sitting in your chair and complaining about the problems out there and then report back , maybe from the hospital after some sh--bag shoots or stabs you !!!!
i will do it in a more how do we say this CIVILIZED COUNTRY