Fred Z and Sean O unify so they can run together, but they need RH out of the way

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
You love the concession slugger.
I guarantee concessions. You are moving backwards. You got any fight left in you slugger ? I promise you I'll at the very least delay the concessions.

You were the idiot screaming to vote no on your supplement when the national had already passed. Newsflash SLUGGER.... the Teamcare you were using as a rally cry had already passed. You should have been concentrating on a superior supplement but you lack any foresight

anHOURover

You were the idiot screaming to vote no on your supplement when the national had already passed. Newsflash SLUGGER.... the Teamcare you were using as a rally cry had already passed. You should have been concentrating on a superior supplement but you lack any foresight
Hey slugger
I was concentrating on my supplement.
We voted no to taking our healthcare out of our supplement. Fact

anHOURover

You're voting on this contract due to proposals from last contract? All this time I thought you were just stupid. That was wrong of me to think that. I'm sorry. I now realized it's just brain damage.
Thanks for the insults brother.
It's puzzling how you insult and make personal attacks against a brother who simply sees things differently then you.
It's my right slugger.
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Not too later brother.
Tell the Boston bully he will never get a yes vote here. I put my career on the line.
I could care less. The rest of the country will probably end up voting yes. And you're one local voting no will only piss off the majority. I'm pretty confident you will not matter.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Thanks for the insults brother.
It's puzzling how you insult and make personal attacks against a brother who simply sees things differently then you.
It's my right slugger.
FACT
If you think that these are installed and personal attacks, you are either software haven't seen anything yet. You're the most offensive person on here. You are in fact a want to be bully.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You're voting on this contract due to proposals from last contract? All this time I thought you were just stupid. That was wrong of me to think that. I'm sorry. I now realized it's just brain damage.
You've never told the truth yet. So why believe you now?
I could care less. The rest of the country will probably end up voting yes. And you're one local voting no will only piss off the majority. I'm pretty confident you will not matter.
If you think that these are installed and personal attacks, you are either software haven't seen anything yet. You're the most offensive person on here. You are in fact a want to be bully.
You lie like it's your job. I told Sean you want UPS to control your healthcare already.
And then he complains about concessions? When he actually has a job that was a contractual concession. He loves that though.
Yet he lives in an empty apartment with a mini fridge.