Fred Z and Sean O unify so they can run together, but they need RH out of the way

anHOURover

You lie like it's your job. I told Sean you want UPS to control your healthcare already.
Was Sean too busy to drive down 95 on Sunday? I bet he's a little hesitant to show up at my local. He went to all places where the local leaders can control the membership. Remember I told you this
This is not ny
This is not Boston
This is not Cali
This is not Louisville
We are Philly
We fight.
We remember all the lies
The Boston bully will be called out on all his lies from a few years ago.
I PROMISE YOU THAT
PASS THE MESSAGE SLUGGER
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Was Sean too busy to drive down 95 on Sunday? I bet he's a little hesitant to show up at my local. He went to all places where the local leaders can control the membership. Remember I told you this
This is not ny
This is not Boston
This is not Cali
This is not Louisville
We are Philly
We fight.
We remember all the lies
I PROMISE YOU THAT
PASS THE MESSAGE SLUGGER
FACT
What does it say for Philly that you are the person that makes up the minds of your co-workers? They seem weak if you're the one that directs their choices.

anHOURover

A 4 day work week is the epitome of concession. What's next? 3 12's? You like it because it suits you.
So you are the same slugger that will next tell me that working on Saturday for straight time is not a concession? Turning part time jobs into excellent full time jobs is not a concession. You are just angry because Carey was the only one with the stones to stand up to ups and force them to create more full time job. FACT
it's been in decline since the famous lawyer took over
FACT

wide load

So you are the same slugger that will next tell me that working on Saturday for straight time is not a concession? Turning part time jobs into excellent full time jobs is not a concession. You are just angry because Carey was the only one with the stones to stand up to ups and force them to create more full time job. FACT
it's been in decline since the famous lawyer took over
FACT
If it is a 6th punch for straight time it would be. If it were Sunday at straight, concession. But a five day work week that just happens to include a Saturday I would not consider a concession being that it's been in the contract for decades.

anHOURover

If it is a 6th punch for straight time it would be. If it were Sunday at straight, concession. But a five day work week that just happens to include a Saturday I would not consider a concession being that it's been in the contract for decades.
Something is in the water up in roosterland.
Thank god my whole local will not believe a word out of the Boston bully's mouth.
FACT

wide load

Something is in the water up in roosterland.
Thank god my whole local will not believe a word out of the Boston bully's mouth.
FACT
I get it now, your purpose is about "RTWL"?
Right To Work Less? Less pay, less hours, less everything. I know your a conservative but I think you misunderstand the meaning of that.

Look, you already said that you think for the rest of your weak minded friends so I shouldn't expect any more.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

This is not ny
This is not Boston
This is not Cali
This is not Louisville
We are Philly
We fight.
We remember all the lies
I PROMISE YOU THAT
PASS THE MESSAGE SLUGGER
FACT
Fighters? Eagles stink and quit every year.....flyers stink and quit every year.....76ers stink and quit every year and the phillies haven't been relevant in 10 years

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
But a five day work week that just happens to include a Saturday I would not consider a concession being that it's been in the contract for decades.

Yep.

And, that just goes to show how dumb @anHOURover is.

We've had Tues-Sat language since 1973.

Prior to.... there even being a National Agreement.

He should just go back to stuffing Air-Cans with his goofy literature.

-Bug-

anHOURover

Fighters? Eagles stink and quit every year.....flyers stink and quit every year.....76ers stink and quit every year and the phillies haven't been relevant in 10 years
And we all VOTE NO AGAIN !!
how typical of you to bring sports into the conversation. You forgot about the soul who just won the arena bowl this year.
The 76ers will not stink and quit this year.
The Eagles will not stink and quit this year.
The flyers will not stink and quit this year.
Turn on the tv before you speak about the Fightin Phils. Minor league player who was just called up is breaking numerous MLB records. I'd love to talk sports especially seeing how you have not a clue about what you posted.
Most importantly we VOTE NO IN PHILLY !
You may not like me but you have to admit I produce no votes !
I PROMISE YOU A NO VOTE IN PHILLY !
DONT EVEN SEND THE FANCY POSTCARDS OR DVDS! FACT

anHOURover

It's in his bipolar biology. He doesn't know or can even tell when his compulsion happens. Poor sick man.
Brother I promise you a no vote.
I will make the whole local vote no.
Tell that Boston bully don't even send the fancy postcards to our houses. Save the $$
No matter what he does we will vote no in Philly. I PROMISE YOU THAT.
tell that bully not to send us a DVD this contract. Tell the bully we DARE him to show face in front of the thousands he lied to in Philly. We all have a problem with the Boston bully. I guarantee a NO VOTE IN PHILLY. THIS IS NOT CHUMP TOWN.
WE ARE NOT NY
WE ARE NOT LOUISVILLE
WE ARE NOT CALI
THIS IS PHILLY AND WE VOTE NO
FACT

anHOURover

We all know that you said you wouldn't be back on here until after the Contract and yet you are here. LIE. FACT.
I didn't lie. I kept getting tagged on here.
My presence was requested.
Sit back and enjoy the delaying of the concessions slugger.
I promise your rookie behind a shot down supplement in Philly again.
Anything which harms the members of my local will be dealt with. You pass the message on to the higher ups !
We don't like liars and concessions in Philly.
You wouldn't be able to survive here slugger.
FACT

wide load

Brother I promise you a no vote.
I will make the whole local vote no.
Tell that Boston bully don't even send the fancy postcards to our houses. Save the $$
No matter what he does we will vote no in Philly. I PROMISE YOU THAT.
tell that bully not to send us a DVD this contract. Tell the bully we DARE him to show face in front of the thousands he lied to in Philly. We all have a problem with the Boston bully. I guarantee a NO VOTE IN PHILLY. THIS IS NOT CHUMP TOWN.
WE ARE NOT NY
WE ARE NOT LOUISVILLE
WE ARE NOT CALI
THIS IS PHILLY AND WE VOTE NO
FACT
So scared.