Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Your guys rip off members by sitting on phony Conferences like in Ohio and steal hundreds of thousand of dollars from the members.

Um....

You might want to ask, the members of the "Teamsters United Slate"

about the monetary stipends they are "entitled" too. (by virtue of holding office)

If they (declare) forfeiting that (extra) monetary benefit....

I will stand with you, in a public display.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Um....

You might want to ask, the members of the "Teamsters United Slate"

about the monetary stipends they are "entitled" too. (by virtue of holding office)

If they (declare) forfeiting that (extra) monetary benefit....

I will stand with you, in a public display.
If it's legal to take it, they can have it.

But when WE get in, the 2nd and 3rd perk pay and pensions will end.

Inthegame

Don't twist words,......

Everyone knows how K.H got involved in Z's elections over the yrs and this last contract what was done to his members over the supplements, no sense in rehashing it,....

Prime time,.....really,.... well "prime time" is getting fired come Nov,.........js

Didn't realize you were Hof supporter, so it's all clear now,.....
Let me get this straight. Fred Z tells you a once upon a time bedtime story of the mean old Ken H getting involved in his local election and you never question the story or Z's motives? I don't imagine Fred Z included in his yarn why he felt compelled to personally interfere in Lexingtons local union election?

You claim JH stabbed FZ in the back (presumably by removing him from carhaul). What did FZ think would happen when he aligned with the opposition, (including those stellar high moral charachters from Minneapolis) and turned his back on H? If he didn't anticipate that removal, he clearly isn't too bright. At least 2011 GP candidate FG had the good sense to retire.

As a new steward learns very quickly there's always many sides to each story. There was also a little more to what went on in FZ's locals negotiations than most know. Once negotiations commence, proposals should be complete. You can't keep moving the goal posts and adding demands if you're serious about brokering a deal. FZ wasn't looking for a good deal for his guys (he had that on the table) he was looking for issues to run on and he knew holding up would force JH's hand.

I don't have any animus toward you or any other poster on here. Indeed I enjoy the vigor and the interest. But I also will chime in when facts are twisted.

Finally, my not supporting FZ doesn't make anything else "all clear now"...

Let me get this straight. Fred Z tells you a once upon a time bedtime story of the mean old Ken H getting involved in his local election and you never question the story or Z's motives? I don't imagine Fred Z included in his yarn why he felt compelled to personally interfere in Lexingtons local union election?

You claim JH stabbed FZ in the back (presumably by removing him from carhaul). What did FZ think would happen when he aligned with the opposition, (including those stellar high moral charachters from Minneapolis) and turned his back on H? If he didn't anticipate that removal, he clearly isn't too bright. At least 2011 GP candidate FG had the good sense to retire.

As a new steward learns very quickly there's always many sides to each story. There was also a little more to what went on in FZ's locals negotiations than most know. Once negotiations commence, proposals should be complete. You can't keep moving the goal posts and adding demands if you're serious about brokering a deal. FZ wasn't looking for a good deal for his guys (he had that on the table) he was looking for issues to run on and he knew holding up would force JH's hand.

I don't have any animus toward you or any other poster on here. Indeed I enjoy the vigor and the interest. But I also will chime in when facts are twisted.

Finally Thanks for telling them how it was. He is a young steward and he does have a lot to learn.

Spongebob1

That was some creative writing,....let me give you hand,

image.png

image.png

Ken H getting involved in his local election and you never question the story or Z's motives? I don't imagine Fred Z included in his yarn why he felt compelled to personally interfere in Lexingtons local union election?
All I know is K.H got involved in three past elections,...that was several yrs ago,...

My understanding is this undermining and back stabbing happened before the last election,... One reason he decided to run,

As a new steward learns very quickly there's always many sides to each story.
Poleeeeeeeze,... "young new steward" right,... Yeah and I have a bridge for sale,.... me thinks your e-board
Once negotiations commence, proposals should be complete. You can't keep moving the goal posts and adding demands if you're serious about brokering a deal. FZ wasn't looking for a good deal for his guys (he had that on the table) he was looking for issues to run on and he knew holding up would force JH's hand.

My thoughts only,.... if your in a room full of people and the "hand is stacked against you" and you new you were gonna be out voted,.. I think FZ took his hand that was dealt and took it to the members,...and in my opinion smart move!

always respected your opinion,...... why I chimed in on this board was because of all the lies,... I don't lie, and I try to only post what I know,...

~bob~

Last edited:
My thoughts only,.... if your in a room full of people and the "hand is stacked against you" and you new you were gonna be out voted,.. I think FZ took his hand that was dealt and took it to the members,...and in my opinion smart move!
So with your logic he took his ball and went home. What a wussy.