Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Spongebob1

I'll tell you what @Spongebob1 there were some guys I thought of as brothers on here. One stabbed me in the back twice and the other I gave a lot of books to when he was starting out learning how to be a steward. They both are back stabbing flip floppers. There are a whole lot more than three on here that I feel are brothers though.

So you know how it feels,.....
Fred told me somethings that K.H did to him years ago, and then Hof stabbing him in the back,... and all the road blocks they put up hoping he would fail,.... Fred out smarted them,...

5habits100

Fred told me somethings that K.H did to him years ago, and then Hof stabbing him in the back,... and all the road blocks they put up hoping he would fail,.... Fred out smarted them,...
How did he out smart them? By losing? Wow he is a genius. I think I will support him now. Not

Spongebob1

You three little girls can squabble all you want,....

Later,...

image.jpeg

Inthegame

Hmmm...So Fred feels higher up officials don't think he's ready for prime time? And you don't see how that contradicts his claim as "doing it for the members". A clear thinking person could easily reach the conclusion he's got a personal agenda here and he's trying to settle scores. Thanks for pointing that out, this issue needs more clarity.

Spongebob1

Hmmm...So Fred feels higher up officials don't think he's ready for prime time? And you don't see how that contradicts his claim as "doing it for the members". A clear thinking person could easily reach the conclusion he's got a personal agenda here and he's trying to settle scores. Thanks for pointing that out, this issue needs more clarity.

Don't twist words,......

Everyone knows how K.H got involved in Z's elections over the yrs and this last contract what was done to his members over the supplements, no sense in rehashing it,....

Prime time,.....really,.... well "prime time" is getting fired come Nov,.........js

Didn't realize you were Hof supporter, so it's all clear now,.....