Free Money In Newark, NJ!

It will be fine

so poor people dont save their money and rich people do?
Ya, that’s why they’re poor. This isn’t hard to follow, you get the most economic bang for your government buck giving money to poor people. They will spend it. The government giving me a tax break on my dividend income means I put some more money in retirement accounts this year. WDFD in terms of economic effect.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ya, that’s why they’re poor. This isn’t hard to follow, you get the most economic bang for your government buck giving money to poor people. They will spend it. The government giving me a tax break on my dividend income means I put some more money in retirement accounts this year. WDFD in terms of economic effect.
They’ll spend it on drugs and hookers who will also turn around and spend it on drugs.

Quit subsidizing cartels.

El Correcto

god is dead
What you are really saying is let’s rob working class Americans of their money for their retirement and give it to the hood to stimulate economic growth in the 24” rim business, subwoofers, jewelry and used cadillacs.

newfie

Yeah see I was wondering about that because my family growing up was very poor but always saved something every week regardless. And rich people always spend a lot of money on a lot of expensive items so I realize now that your reality is the only one I am allowed to believe. Do you have any other assumptions we are expected to believe?

It will be fine

Yeah see I was wondering about that because my family growing up was very poor but always saved something every week regardless. And rich people always spend a lot of money on a lot of expensive items so I realize now that your reality is the only one I am allowed to believe. Do you have any other assumptions we are expected to believe?
You can argue anecdotes all you like the data backs up giving poor people money. The earned income tax credit works.

“Official Census publications show that together, the child tax credit and the EITC lifted 8.1 million people out of poverty in 2016 (Fox 2017). The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities separates the effects of the EITC and the child tax credit and calculates that the EITC was responsible for lifting 5.8 million people out of poverty in 2016 (CBPP 2018). This makes the EITC the single most effective program targeted at reducing poverty for working-age households.”

It will be fine

What you are really saying is let’s rob working class Americans of their money for their retirement and give it to the hood to stimulate economic growth in the 24” rim business, subwoofers, jewelry and used cadillacs.
I reject your premise of taxes are theft. That’s a childish fantasy used by the wealthy to trick rubes into hating taxes.

It will be fine

Looking at my gross earnings does that..
That’s a silly way to go through life. Taxes are the cost of doing business in the greatest nation to ever exist. My father in law complains about the taxes he had to pay as an employer for his employees. That’s crazy town, I’d go nuts if I thought of that money as “mine.” I pay more in employer taxes in a week than most individuals pay in a year. It’s worth it to maintain the system that allows my lifestyle.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s a silly way to go through life. Taxes are the cost of doing business in the greatest nation to ever exist. My father in law complains about the taxes he had to pay as an employer for his employees. That’s crazy town, I’d go nuts if I thought of that money as “mine.” I pay more in employer taxes in a week than most individuals pay in a year. It’s worth it to maintain the system that allows my lifestyle.
How much would you stand to save in operating costs if the middle class was picking up the burden for their healthcare through a single payer system?

El Correcto

god is dead
After the government begins subsidizing your operating costs through providing your employees healthcare would you raise your employees salary to reflect the compensation for their labor they lose by you not providing healthcare costs for them?

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t need lectures from the bourgeois libs on how much better their life would get in corporatist America if I would just hand more money to the government.

BrownArmy

After the government begins subsidizing your operating costs through providing your employees healthcare would you raise your employees salary to reflect the compensation for their labor they lose by you not providing healthcare costs for them?

If (and it’s a big if), healthcare wasn’t tied to employers, that would free up people to be more mobile, in terms of jobs they could/would take.

The cost for employers for providing healthcare to their employees would be nullified.

That’s another thread...

We’re the biggest, baddest country on Earth, but we can’t seem to provide basic healthcare to our own citizens?

Make no mistake, if we could just get the entire US population to a PCP, the cost of doing that would be paid back twice with all the nonsense we wouldn’t have to pay for.

We’re paying it right now...folks go to the ER, we pay.

Indigent American citizens are on the dole, they get diabetes, we pay.

Opiod addicted SOB’s end up in the hospital, we pay.

Etc.

It’s a hot mess...my assertion is that we’d end up saving money by instituting some form of ‘Medicare for All’.

Call it what you want, we’re losing dollars in our misplaced adventure to save a nickel.

El Correcto

god is dead
If (and it’s a big if), healthcare wasn’t tied to employers, that would free up people to be more mobile, in terms of jobs they could/would take.

The cost for employers for providing healthcare to their employees would be nullified.

That’s another thread...

We’re the biggest, baddest country on Earth, but we can’t seem to provide basic healthcare to our own citizens?

Make no mistake, if we could just get the entire US population to a PCP, the cost of doing that would be paid back twice with all the nonsense we wouldn’t have to pay for.

We’re paying it right now...folks go to the ER, we pay.

Indigent American citizens are on the dole, they get diabetes, we pay.

Opiod addicted SOB’s end up in the hospital, we pay.

Etc.

It’s a hot mess...my assertion is that we’d end up saving money by instituting some form of ‘Medicare for All’.

Call it what you want, we’re losing dollars in our misplaced adventure to save a nickel.
So you’re telling me government mandated healthcare is already costing us a lot of money so let’s just dive head first into it without trying to introduce free markets into the healthcare industry.

You’re not a libertarian you are a liberaltarian my guy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Healthcare | Libertarian Party

76EF2539-86F5-484F-A405-84AE64DBD3F6.jpeg

You’re in the little green box my friend.

El Correcto

god is dead
This sums up why I can’t stand left leaning folk.

The United States government is racist, sexist, oppressive, corrupt and run by corporations.

LETS EXPAND ITS POWER LOLS

It will be fine

This sums up why I can’t stand left leaning folk.

The United States government is racist, sexist, oppressive, corrupt and run by corporations.

LETS EXPAND ITS POWER LOLS
Libertarian ideals break down when you realize most people aren’t intelligent rational beings. They’re stupid and left on their own they’d destroy civilization.

El Correcto

god is dead
Libertarian ideals break down when you realize most people aren’t intelligent rational beings. They’re stupid and left on their own they’d destroy civilization.
I can see that every time Democrat’s go around ballot harvesting and trying to make it easier for them to vote for accelerationist policies that will sell our inalienable rights for a handout, “equality” and “safety”.

It will be fine

I can see that every time Democrat’s go around ballot harvesting and trying to make it easier for them to vote for accelerationist policies that will sell our inalienable rights for a handout, “equality” and “safety”.
Ya encouraging voting is a blatant power grab by democrats. When your party wants fewer people to vote it should indicate how popular their policy proposals are.