Free Money In Newark, NJ!

It will be fine

So if I'm not rich but I believe taxes are theft am I suddenly elevated to the status of the wealthy to support your theorom?
No, that makes you a rube in my theorem. Taxes are the price you pay to exist in the most prosperous nation ever devised. I’m happy to pay them. Why do you hate America?

newfie

No, that makes you a rube in my theorem. Taxes are the price you pay to exist in the most prosperous nation ever devised. I’m happy to pay them. Why do you hate America?

thats silly . The government has a long history of wasteful spending. I'm showing my love for america by objecting to those fatcats stealing my money

El Correcto

god is dead
I pay taxes that support our military. Why do you hate the military? Your lack of patriotism is outstanding.
The real question is why do you feel entitled to the workers subsidizing you? Don’t you already have an outstanding level of living by your own admission. Why should workers get their taxes increased by legislation or inflation so that your business doesn’t have to pay for their healthcare? Why do you hide behind altruism for the poor and not come out of the closet as someone voting for their self interest?

vantexan

The real question is why do you feel entitled to the workers subsidizing you? Don’t you already have an outstanding level of living by your own admission. Why should workers get their taxes increased by legislation or inflation so that your business doesn’t have to pay for their healthcare? Why do you hide behind altruism for the poor and not come out of the closet as someone voting for their self interest?
Because he's a hypocrite.

BrownArmy

Wut?

El Correcto

god is dead
The truth is there’s very few Americans who support tax increases on the middle class and democrats are running on a platform that would require that. Try finding a poll that asked people how they feel about middle class tax increases. I honestly can’t because most people would shoot that :censored2: down instantly.

El Correcto

god is dead
A lot of Democrat arguments revolve around the fallacy that big business supports free markets. Big business loves certain regulations and taxes that frees them from competitions. They love the middle class being taxed by the government to prop up the poor working class and subsidize certain entitlements that companies would need to be offering to stay competitive in hiring workers.

All the while they avoid paying even their share of corporate taxes by following the government incentives to reinvest and grow their businesses.

BrownArmy

A lot of Democrat arguments revolve around the fallacy that big business supports free markets. Big business loves certain regulations and taxes that frees them from competitions. They love the middle class being taxed by the government to prop up the poor working class and subsidize certain entitlements that companies would need to be offering to stay competitive in hiring workers.

All the while they avoid paying even their share of corporate taxes by following the government incentives to reinvest and grow their businesses.

Sooo...

We don’t have a supply problem, we have a distribution problem.

BTDUBS, I’m not into redistribution of wealth.

My issue is, we have all this money, the simple fact is most of our money goes to corporations, vis a vis tax cuts, etc.

And the Military-Industrial complex.

Folks are on this forum are crying about individuals on Welfare, what about Corporate Welfare?

You’re so upset that someone is getting a nickel, but you didn’t notice the dollar taken out of your paycheck for:

ENDLESS WAR

newfie

I pay taxes that support our military. Why do you hate the military? Your lack of patriotism is outstanding.

I don't hate our military at all , I wish they weren't sent all over the world to fight for other people. If you cut their tax dollars they will be forced to stay home more.

what tree will you bark up next?

It will be fine

I don’t pay for my employee’s healthcare now. Universal coverage would eliminate the advantage large corporations have over small business.

newfie

You’re in favor of defunding the military?

I've always been in favor of a military that is not the worlds police force. Too many of our kids dying in foreign lands.

The military has to defend our borders and in some cases our interests in foreign lands but its been way over done. Other countries take advantage of us because they know we will shoulder the majority of the responsibility if they don't step up to the plate.

oldngray

nowhere special
Report on free money in Finland. Surprise, Lol, folks receiving free stuff are happier!...Shocking!

Finland’s Basic Income Experiment Shows Recipients Are Happier and More Secure
People getting free stuff are happy?

shocked bean.gif

Why didn't they interview some of the people who are paying for those "freebies"?