Free Money!!!

When, If or Do you take a lunch?

• I take it sometimes, cuz the other times I’m a runner.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I take it inside the building at the end cuz I’m a loser and a runner!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brown_trousers

Then break off and drive to the nearest restraint during the prescribed time?
Here, it's between our 3rd and 6th hour.

Im not sure what the rules on that are. It would be about a 40 min roundtrip, 20 there and 20 back if i break trace. Theres a lot of urban sprawl out here. Suburbs as far as the eye can see.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Im not sure what the rules on that are. It would be about a 40 min roundtrip, 20 there and 20 back if i break trace. Theres a lot of urban sprawl out here. Suburbs as far as the eye can see.
If the Company finds that unacceptable, they can always reloop.
After all, they agreed to the lunch language, and whether you pack or buy lunch, it's reasonable to expect to be able to wash up and sit down in a clean, climate controlled environment.

Where do you use the restroom?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Awhile back, when the DOT was requiring that we record and take at least 30 consecutive minutes of uninterrupted break, I literally saw two grown men cry over not being allowed to skip their lunch by law.
Sobbed like a family member just died.

I wouldn't have believed it, had I not seen it with my own two eyes.

The reasons they sited made me want to puke.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Awhile back, when the DOT was requiring that we record and take at least 30 consecutive minutes of uninterrupted break, I literally saw two grown men cry over not being allowed to skip their lunch by law.

The reasons they sited made me want to puke.
Could you provide their excuse?
Was it “(sniff,sniff) We can’t get all our business done. (Sniff,sniff)”?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I still don't believe it!

Nice story though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If the Company finds that unacceptable, they can always reloop.
After all, they agreed to the lunch language, and whether you pack or buy lunch, it's reasonable to expect to be able to wash up and sit down in a clean, climate controlled environment.

Where do you use the restroom?

Gatorade bottle like most everybody else

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Could you provide their excuse?
Was it “(sniff,sniff) We can’t get all our business done. (Sniff,sniff)”?
"I just can't stop for 30 minutes"...."I got kids I have to get home to"....(sob,sniffle,sniffle,sob)...."I just can't do it"....(boo-woo)

Happened shortly after their center grieved out bonus.
Was just more than they could bare.
I still don't believe it!

Nice story though.
Real tears and all.
I was embarrassed for them.

F

Frankie's Friend

What if the nearest place eat or take a leak is 2 miles or 5 for that matter
Dont listen to that know-it-all. He is wrong again.
The perimeters are route driven as verified by the Labor Dept here. In our area we are manadated to a 3 hr window. If you are driving an excessive distance past restaurants to eat during the window written in the cba then it may cause you to be scrutenized as being off area. If your route dispatch takes you a few miles away from restaurant(s) and you have to break off to stay within the CBA language covering meal time then so be it.
The orion system had me taking my lunch after the allotted time just to get an extended business delivered before their (everyday) close time of 15:00. I said sorry, im taking lunch as written in the cba and breaking trace (20 miles at times) to deliver the business before they close.
They changed my dispatch after a week and life is better for the bean counters in ie.
29 years in and I have never felt the need to piss in a bottle.
Awful hard to squat in one?