Freedom of Speech

ChadBrunn

The two Chick Fil A's here in town have been busy all day long. Cops have been directing traffic at both locations! There is a huge traffic jam at both! Looks to me the boycotts not working out well for the Gay Lesbian Coalition!! Pro-Chick Fil A!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The two Chick Fil A's here in town have been busy all day long. Cops have been directing traffic at both locations! There is a huge traffic jam at both! Looks to me the boycotts not working out well for the Gay Lesbian Coalition!! Pro-Chick Fil A!

Friday is the "kiss-in" day for the other side. We'll see how packed the places are with that demonstration.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Intolerance is so becoming.

Makes me proud to be an American.

Being intolerant of someone's right to free speech is unacceptable......tell it to Rahm and the others. Rahm's old boss believed the same way as Mr.Cathy 4months ago....where was Rahm's anger against his ex-boss then??
Pick & Choose pieces of :censored2:!!

brett636

Being intolerant of someone's right to free speech is unacceptable......tell it to Rahm and the others. Rahm's old boss believed the same way as Mr.Cathy 4months ago....where was Rahm's anger against his ex-boss then??

Back in the days of Nazi Germany city mayors would regularly condemn Jewish businesses. Today democrat mayors are condemning a christian business. Definitely an interesting coincidence.

bbsam

Staff member
Back in the days of Nazi Germany city mayors would regularly condemn Jewish businesses. Today democrat mayors are condemning a christian business. Definitely an interesting coincidence.

I thought it was bad for to compare Americans to Nazis around here. I remember people getting all upset when Dick Durbin did it during the Abu Ghraib disgrace and everybody lost their minds about it.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Bet you ate at Woolworth's in 1960 to show support for segregation, too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I am sure the media will over cover the kiss-in

..................................................................................................

As for the long lines where people waited calmly for hours to show their support , many liberals will deny { just like the TeaParty rallies } that it never happened because the MSM did not report it.

brett636

I thought it was bad for to compare Americans to Nazis around here. I remember people getting all upset when Dick Durbin did it during the Abu Ghraib disgrace and everybody lost their minds about it.

Unfortunately this breed of democrat we see in the mainstream today are only Americans by birth, not by beliefs. If my stating of a historical fact offends you too bad. Work to change your party for the better or accept your diminished role in society from here on out.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Freedom of speech works both ways.

By all means express your opinions, but dont get all butt hurt when people call you out out on it and express their opinions. And if you are going to state your position on an issue as a representative or owner of a company, your potential customers certainly have a right to respond by choosing where to spend their money.

over9five

Staff member
Freedom of speech works both ways.

By all means express your opinions, but dont get all butt hurt when people call you out out on it and express their opinions. And if you are going to state your position on an issue as a representative or owner of a company, your potential customers certainly have a right to respond by choosing where to spend their money.
And THAT I wholeheartedly agree with. It's the first thought that came into my mind when our GOVERNMENT (several mayors) decided to tell Chick-Fil-A not to build in "their" cities.
Let Chick-Fil-A build wherever they want. The people will decide with their pocketbooks whether the restaurant survives. (And I bet Chick-Fil-A will do just fine)