Freeze on intergrad class

RawDiaw88

Is that normal for this to happen and if so what’s the longest it can last. My hub is still accepting drivers but it’s just a freeze on the classes

Is that normal for this to happen and if so what’s the longest it can last. My hub is still accepting drivers but it’s just a freeze on the classes
My building did this last month. Said they are only going to have 1 class a month. Not sure of the current status on classes. It is their business and they can run it anyway they choose as long as they do not violate the contract.

ouanling

Yes, mine couldnt because of social distancing. All the new hires worked 3 months as PVD drivers(with 0 training) in big rentals until they could start online classes and have a sup do the supervised driving for 3 days.

Lol , and they wonder why no one wants to work here.

🧔✊

I finally let them fire me. They avoided public health directives and shamed me out of wearing PPE and harassed the :censored2: out of me for trying to protect myself. Then I got sick and they :censored2: on me worse. I finally got better to wanna give it a go, but no, I'm a covid long hauler now. I could never get any tests and they :censored2: on me even worse and threatened me. I was incredibly ill and missed a letter saying I'd be losing my job. So much for letting me know when masks are mandatory and I'll be right there on the line. They turned down my offer of 50k free masks in April with a crate of gloves to keep the clerk going. They ghosted me while my FORMER coworkers were :censored2:ing dying. We had boxes upon boxes of medical supplies from our businesses.

They. Dont. :censored2:in. Care.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I finally let them fire me. They avoided public health directives and shamed me out of wearing PPE and harassed the :censored2: out of me for trying to protect myself. Then I got sick and they :censored2: on me worse. I finally got better to wanna give it a go, but no, I'm a covid long hauler now. I could never get any tests and they :censored2: on me even worse and threatened me. I was incredibly ill and missed a letter saying I'd be losing my job. So much for letting me know when masks are mandatory and I'll be right there on the line. They turned down my offer of 50k free masks in April with a crate of gloves to keep the clerk going. They ghosted me while my FORMER coworkers were :censored2:ing dying.

They. Dont. :censored2:in. Care.
5F052347-F78A-4CF2-B770-F44768783E52.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
IDK but tell me what it's like.

I will tell you my integrad story: they herded me and 100+ others through integrad (actually %80 NSPT) before christmas, a train had struck the only bridge leading out of the industrial park we sit in and closed a few lanes through to the present. Integrad coordinators modified the test route to be shorter and skipped basically all of the actual residential/busy streets in lieu for local, completely quiet roads. All you needed to do was pass all the computer exams, easy as they were, and shout "clear" in all directions because there is physically nothing there to hit. Needless to say, all but 1 passed.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
My center manager literally told me and my steward that "Don't need to worry about peak. It won't be much worse than this."

These idiots have no idea. Their only plan is more PVDs and 70 hours.
:censored2: I can’t wait for the 30 degrees. The shorts are staying on

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
The driver vets at our center do that too. I saw one wearing shorts on a 28 degree day, here I am in long-johns, pants, three layers of shirts... lol
I wear a jacket and gloves. Don’t like the arms and hands getting cold.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Lol....PVD’s are going no where anytime soon. Here they’re dues paying members who are getting the union part-time pension contributions. They make top scale RPCD wages and have honestly saved our asses.

Question I have is rather or not they’ll all stick around when peak comes when their wage falls back to what the language says. They only make top scale cause there’s no verbiage covering them outside of peak.