From The Chairman: Transition to Ground

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe Fred can sell them on Ebay.

I'd like to remind everyone that these are the aircraft that Fred bought from Boeing only on the condition that no new favorable legislation that would enhance unionization efforts at Express be passed.

These were ordered during the Great Recession, when Boeing was on the ropes, and Smith could pressure them into a deal. The Senators from Boeing (Cantwell and Murray) went along with it, and employees got screwed by Fred's DC connections again.

This is how The Weasel operates, friends.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Fred explained it to you, and now you're openly disagreeing with your Fearless Leader. He runs the company, not you, so I'm wondering how your opinion will play out at the next meeting of incompetent management.

Maybe you should email Fred and tell him that he's wrong.

I accept your concession.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'd like to remind everyone that these are the aircraft that Fred bought from Boeing only on the condition that no new favorable legislation that would enhance unionization efforts at Express be passed.

These were ordered during the Great Recession, when Boeing was on the ropes, and Smith could pressure them into a deal. The Senators from Boeing (Cantwell and Murray) went along with it, and employees got screwed by Fred's DC connections again.

This is how The Weasel operates, friends.
The Weasel always seems go beyond weasel just to screw employees over just because he can.

Hope this latest venture of his blows up in his face.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Weasel always seems go beyond weasel just to screw employees over just because he can.

Hope this latest venture of his blows up in his face.

Yes, The Weasel has taken the fine art of weaseling to a new plateau. He hires wannabe weasels who worship him and emulate his conniving ways. Like Dano, for example.

They modded out my comments on him hoping for that management position at Hot Dog On A Stick. He loves his wieners.

Cactus

They also allow you to post despite having absolutely no insight and contributing nothing whatsoever.
I’m sure your boss at the shill division would be real pleased at all your wonderful abortion posts. I suppose you decided to hijack that thread because people were telling the truth about the sad state of affairs this sorry-assed company is going through. As usual you’re ready with the smoke and mirrors.

Nice try weaselette.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They also allow you to post despite having absolutely no insight and contributing nothing whatsoever.

As I've always said, having you here means MEM is interested. I'll compare my record to yours, any day. Fred says the toilet is dirty. Get the brush, boy.

59 Dano

As I've always said, having you here means MEM is interested. I'll compare my record to yours, any day. Fred says the toilet is dirty. Get the brush, boy.

OK, let's compare records.

You: Willingly enabled people to do terrible, unconscionable things that harmed innocent people because you don't have any balls. Content to scream criticism from the sideline but never had the balls to step up, put your money where your mouth was, put your rear end on the line, and show that you were a leader with integrity who lead a workgroup to success.

Me: Opposite of you.

I win. And MEM doesn't care because they aren't interested in some unhinged, ball-less clown who gives seminars to other companies while behind a screen and using something to disguise his voice.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You: Willingly enabled people to do terrible, unconscionable things that harmed innocent people because you don't have any balls. Content to scream criticism from the sideline but never had the balls to step up, put your money where your mouth was, put your rear end on the line, and show that you were a leader with integrity who lead a workgroup to success.

Me: Opposite of you.

I win. And MEM doesn't care because they aren't interested in some unhinged, ball-less clown who gives seminars to other companies while behind a screen and using something to disguise his voice.

I see the toilet is sparkling. Good job, boy!!

Whatever, whatever, whatever. A discussion with you is like talking to your dog.

Cactus

Mine:
FABD69CB-F827-4CC6-BE1E-849DAC5563DC.jpeg

Yours:
3D469C01-EC6E-45DE-A0B0-DB4651BD5A26.jpeg

You lose.

59 Dano

I see the toilet is sparkling. Good job, boy!!

Whatever, whatever, whatever. A discussion with you is like talking to your dog.

Tried to have a serious discussion with you about FedEx being covered under the RLA per the criteria the NMB uses to make such determinations - you ducked and dodged, we all know why.

And my dog also knows that you can't sell out and then try to pass yourself off as the voice of decency.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Tried to have a serious discussion with you about FedEx being covered under the RLA per the criteria the NMB uses to make such determinations - you ducked and dodged, we all know why.

And my dog also knows that you can't sell out and then try to pass yourself off as the voice of decency.

Fred gave you the answer and you've decided The Weasel is wrong, about Amazon at least. As far as the RLA going away, it should because of the reasons previously stated. Once again, "contracting" with your own opco (Ground) to handle freight tendered as "Express" violates the criteria. Once a package passes out of the hands of an RLA-covered employee, it is NLRA territory.

Let's wait and see how the courts decide, which would be interesting with a Republican administration, Republican NLRB, and GOP Senate. Trump will be gone next year, and the case won't probably even be filed until then, for the above reasons. Fred knows that now is a very good time to pull a corporate flim-flam job, with the biggest com man ever in the White House.

A Democratic administration would change the Labor Board, and presumably create a playing field more amenable to the working hourly, and not FDX, the corporation.

I know you believe it's settled and legal, but it's a scam. You know it, but you're paid to believe and spread lies. Trump doesn't have much on you, pal.

Please explain to us all the origins of The Express Carrier Exemption, and why FedEx Express is (incorrectly) classified under the RLA.

I left for greener pastures. So if you call moving out and up "selling out", so be it.

bacha29

Of course you would know a lot about dogs.......spending your day walking Fred's .

bacha29

He does more than walk the dog, but I'll get a mod spanking if I say what it is.
Given his newly appointed position of Fourth Assistant Vice President For Nonessential Operations his only other task aside from walking Fred's dog was conference room coffee procurement and distribution

But at the same time Fat Freddy must have seen that he might be good for something or he wouldn't have given Dano this job when he came crawling back.

Cactus

Given his newly appointed position of Fourth Assistant Vice President For Nonessential Operations his only other task aside from walking Fred's dog was conference room coffee procurement and distribution

But at the same time Fat Freddy must have seen that he might be good for something or he wouldn't have given Dano this job when he came crawling back.
And that “job” of his might as well be cutting out paper dolls.