From the "Liberal Response Guidebook"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Would someone please inform the media that there is no......
Office of the President Elect.

:please:

Geez,

I sometimes have to wonder if you are 10 eggs short of a dozen sometimes. Stop listening to Rush please, he makes you look silly when you repeat his cr*p.

There is an OFFICE of the President Elect.

Someone needs to inform you. Guess it will have to be me.:sword:

Presidential Transition Office Sets Up Near White House

Security Perimeter Created Around DoJ Building That Will House Transition Operation
GetThumbnail.aspx
It's not the White House, but it will do for the next 74 days.

The presidential transition team for President-Elect Barack Obama has found a home at Liberty Square, taking two floors at the office building that is a few blocks from the White House, CoStar News has confirmed with multiple sources.

The General Services Administration (GSA) leased the entire 482,130-square-foot building, which is at 450 5th St. NW in Washington, DC, in 2006 for the Justice Department. A security perimeter has been erected around the building on D and E and 5th and 6th streets, according to WTOP News, which reported the building address separately this morning. WTOP identified the space as 451 6th St., which CoStar data shows alternately as 450 5th St.

obama24.jpg
Calls to GSA were not returned in time for publication.

The transition office will serve as a staging area for the incoming administration, which took control of the space Wednesday. GSA provides the president-elect and vice president-elect with services, facilities and funding during the transition period, as stated under the Presidential Transition Acts of 1963 and 2000.

Liberty Square is an 11-story office building that formerly housed the Securities & Exchange Commission. It delivered in 1982 and was renovated in 2006, according to CoStar information.

With his inauguration 74 days away, Obama has been assembling his transition team while also mulling Cabinet appointments and solutions to the economic crisis. This week he named John Podesta, Bill Clinton's former chief of staff, to head the transition team, and Illinois House Representative Rahm Emanuel as his White House chief of staff.

Obama was in Chicago Friday to deliver his first press conference as president-elect, which focused heavily on the economy.

tieguy

Banned
:happy-very:

From one "smart" guy to another!

and your new president is what? And thus you have earned the right to once again say that you are represented by someone that you did not vote for? The fact your vote continues to have no impact on these elections makes you superior how?

av8torntn

There is an OFFICE of the President Elect.

Someone needs to inform you. Guess it will have to be me.:sword:

Hey YOU show me in the Constitution the office of President elect. How about you just show me where the electoral college has met and elected a President. Maybe you are the one that is 10 eggs short of a dozen. Oh BTW there is no office of the President elect allowed for in the Constitution. Oh BTW we do not even have a President elect until the electoral college meets.

wkmac

Hey YOU show me in the Constitution the office of President elect. How about you just show me where the electoral college has met and elected a President. Maybe you are the one that is 10 eggs short of a dozen. Oh BTW there is no office of the President elect allowed for in the Constitution. Oh BTW we do not even have a President elect until the electoral college meets.

Nice my man! Would it do any good to suggest TOS read Art. 2 and then Amendments 12 and 23 for further edification?

NO? :wink2:

Al Gore named his movie "An Inconvientant Truth" but I think the way the 2 political parties view the Constitution, they view the law of the land as the real "Inconvientant Truth!"
:happy-very:

BTW: I cooked 2 of those 10 eggs this morning for breakfast so it's not all Baba's fault the dozen are a bit short. They were good too!
:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Geez,

I sometimes have to wonder if you are 10 eggs short of a dozen sometimes. Stop listening to Rush please, he makes you look silly when you repeat his cr*p.

Sorry but I work for a living, driving a very noisy, radioless truck. So unlike you I am unable to listen to your hero Rush. But feel free to continue to highlight whatever he says that bothers you.
I saw a picture of that placard that said "Office of the President Elect " & had a good chuckle. I reminded me of a slogan that was used here during our last gov's race ( by a friend of O ) " Together We Can ". As a local radio host kept saying...." Together We Can What ?"
{now we know.....to curb the budget shortfall this gov is cutting 140 jobs at the lowest levels }

tieguy

Banned
Sorry but I work for a living, driving a very noisy, radioless truck. So unlike you I am unable to listen to your hero Rush. But feel free to continue to highlight whatever he says that bothers you.
I saw a picture of that placard that said "Office of the President Elect " & had a good chuckle. I reminded me of a slogan that was used here during our last gov's race ( by a friend of O ) " Together We Can ". As a local radio host kept saying...." Together We Can What ?"
{now we know.....to curb the budget shortfall this gov is cutting 140 jobs at the lowest levels }

LOL , you got him to use the rush limbaugh line. congrats on your victory!!