Full time and Divorce

UPSGUY72

Update. Had out First 4 way meeting today. I walked out twice in the first 10 minutes ended up sitting in a separate conference room while my attorney went back and forth. Only thing agreed upon was the kids be able to stay at my place when my mom visits at the end of the month from Florida and that was done before I walk out the second time. My lawyer told me not to back down but she also told me that there are a couple of things I have to agree to to look better in front of a judge.

My wife and her attorney are stupid I was willing to sell the house to her for $126,000 and only take $19,000 in equity but they they said no so we are having a appraisal done. The last time we had a appraisal done it came back at $160,000. Looks like I'll be getting all of the $24,000 in equity I had in the house before we got married if not more. Plus another $4,000 for difference in CC debt and $4000 for half what's left on the snowmobiles loans. Then there is all the other marital property in the house that's up for consideration.

Get to go to court next Monday for are pretrial. can't wait.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Update. Had out First 4 way meeting today. I walked out twice in the first 10 minutes ended up sitting in a separate conference room while my attorney went back and forth. Only thing agreed upon was the kids be able to stay at my place when my mom visits at the end of the month from Florida and that was done before I walk out the second time. My lawyer told me not to back down but she also told me that there are a couple of things I have to agree to to look better in front of a judge.

My wife and her attorney are stupid I was willing to sell the house to her for $126,000 and only take $19,000 in equity but they they said no so we are having a appraisal done. The last time we had a appraisal done it came back at $160,000. Looks like I'll be getting all of the $24,000 in equity I had in the house before we got married if not more. Plus another $4,000 for difference in CC debt and $4000 for half what's left on the snowmobiles loans. Then there is all the other marital property in the house that's up for consideration.

Get to go to court next Monday for are pretrial. can't wait.

You didn't have the common courtesy to sit still for less than 10 minutes?

Sounds like your soon to be ex is making the right call; in fact, if I were her, I would push for sole custody.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Sounds like your soon to be ex is making the right call; in fact, if I were her, I would push for sole custody.
What if someone said that to you about your divorce. "She made the right call". How would that make you feel????? Come on brother.

Faceplanted

And everybody laughs at me when I say i "told" my wife to go to school right before/as we got married and we don't have kids. I want my lady to feel equal to me in every way and now that she does, even when/if worse comes to worse I won't end up like how I sadly see lots of my co workers. We now both have our own side houses and makes good money for what she does.

Women who don't have a meaning, only raise kids, and feel as if they get no attention can do some evil things. I wish you the best brother!! Good luck! It Erks me to hear how much some of my brothers are payinf in alamony and how their wife's and new boyfriends won't get married to keep the money rolling in.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And everybody laughs at me when I say i "told" my wife to go to school right before/as we got married and we don't have kids. I want my lady to feel equal to me in every way and now that she does, even when/if worse comes to worse I won't end up like how I sadly see lots of my co workers. We now both have our own side houses and makes good money for what she does.

Women who don't have a meaning, only raise kids, and feel as if they get no attention can do some evil things. I wish you the best brother!! Good luck! It Erks me to hear how much some of my brothers are payinf in alamony and how their wife's and new boyfriends won't get married to keep the money rolling in.
What's a side house?
A trailer out back

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Mine would likely owe me alimony. :)

UPSGUY72

Common courtesy my A-- she wanted to get divorced not me. Mass is a fair and equitable state they had nothing to offer that was fair and equitable. I had to show here attorney at message she sent me threatening that my mother wouldn't see the kids unless I let her have them on labor day weekend. You don't use your kids as pawns and the judge is going to see that message.

I realize I'm not going to get everything I want but. My soon to be ex is going to lose in court her lawyer is an idiot. He tried to pull some crap and I called him out on the law and his clients threats and then he changed his tune and then tried to back track. I have done my research on divorce law in Ma which is what anyone that gets divorced should do along with getting a good attorney. She will never get sole custody I'm not a murder, rapist, druggy, child abuser or currently in jail.

She also said she wasn't paying half of the snowmobile debt because she didn't agree to me buying them. However I have pictures from the past two years of her smiling and wearing a$500 + in snowmobile gear she bought to snow otherwise.

She wanted the war I didn't.

UPSGUY72

What if someone said that to you about your divorce. "She made the right call". How would that make you feel????? Come on brother.

It's only Dave being Dave. But I'll agree she made the right call because I would have put up with her for the rest of my life because I was comfortable. Now I can go find someone else to be happy with instead of someone that was sucking the blood out of me.

Last edited:

UPSGUY72

Her stupid lawyer is trying to tell me that I have to keep her on my health insurance. You would think and seasoned divorce lawyer would know that as a self insuring company state law doesn't apply to UPS health insurance but he keep quoting state law. She loses her coverage 12 months from that last day we lived together or the date the divorce is finalized and I have no say in it. He's going to be surprised when I'm right on that too.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Her stupid lawyer is trying to tell me that I have to keep her on my health insurance. You would think and seasoned divorce lawyer would know that as a self insuring company state law doesn't apply to UPS health insurance but he keep quoting state law. She loses her coverage 12 months from that last day we lived together or the date the divorce is finalized and I have no say in it. He's going to be surprised when I'm right on that too.
Lmao. I was gonna say there's not even an option for us to pay for anyone.

UPSGUY72

Some advice when getting divorced do your own research on divorce law in your state so you know your rights and so you'll know when the other side is full of :censored2:. Also get a good attorney one that knows how to handle themselves in a court room not one that always settles out of court.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.jpg

Know the laws...