Full-time bid advice

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
It's only that much money if you work a bunch of hours.

More like a 75k job
90k on 9.5 list and it takes a certain person to do are job day in and day out. Everyone says look at all that money but doesn't see the 12 inches of snow or sub zero weather or 100 degree days we work in. I'm willing to have any member of the public do a ride along and come with me to experience my job and see if they can hang for 30 years.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
My instructor at training school would always go on about working at UPS you’ll retire a millionaire and bang on about guys missing out on a six figure a year job because you couldn’t learn your DoK.

He was ALL about big brown. Pretty sure he slept in his Browns.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
My instructor at training school would always go on about working at UPS you’ll retire a millionaire and bang on about guys missing out on a six figure a year job because you couldn’t learn your DoK.

He was ALL about big brown. Pretty sure he slept in his Browns.
Probably never delivered a package in his entire life, sounds like a guy who goes home to his cats and waits to wake up and go to work to feel accomplished.

new2dagame

I am on the 9/5 list and did plenty of voluntary layoff days and still did more than $85k last year.

How did u do that? Most guys that make over $75K.....never see their kids games/events/etc.....getting home at 8pm and leaving at 7am......of course compared to a lot of jobs...you make $$$....but look at the physical, mental, and hours that you are away from home/family. So people don't mind while others just want to come to work, do their job and get home respectfully times. Just Saying

clean hairy

90k on 9.5 list and it takes a certain person to do are job day in and day out. Everyone says look at all that money but doesn't see the 12 inches of snow or sub zero weather or 100 degree days we work in. I'm willing to have any member of the public do a ride along and come with me to experience my job and see if they can hang for 30 years.
I doubt many would last 30 days.....

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
One of my best friends is still a sleeper team driver. He got the bid on the job and could choose anyone he wanted to be his co-driver. He chose a relatively new feeder driver right out of package.They split the mileage down the middle. He works the equivalent of about 5.5 days a week. Comes home Tuesday and Friday evenings, and goes back into work Sunday night. Him and his partner each make a little over 150k