Full

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Worst day of my driver life. Helper for 7 hours, and 2 drivers met me and took work. Punched out at 910. Ive never had a helper 7 hours. In 23 yrs of driving. Could not step into the front of the truck. Could not get bulk out, no where to move anything. At 5 it looks like it looked at 9am most days, still cant see the floor. 5o inch tvs, qvc Christmas trees, all business bulked out, and this grown girl almost cried. I am sure I was 7 hours late.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Start time is 9 I hit every red light and a train on the way to work. Pulling up to the building at 9:01 and passed 3/4 of the drivers on my way in. I assume they wrapped early. Lol
Preload has been getting out so late this week...literally running out of parking spaces...some drivers have to park across the street and walk.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Preload has been getting out so late this week...literally running out of parking spaces...some drivers have to park across the street and walk.
Well we will have to get that fixed next contract.

All parking spaces shale first be filled by feeder and package car drivers.

PT Car Washer

At least parking across the street is an option. That is where are employee parking is. That and across the railroad tracks. Our hub is located in an industrial area with no public transportation and no on street parking.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
At least parking across the street is an option. That is where are employee parking is. That and across the railroad tracks. Our hub is located in an industrial area with no public transportation and no on street parking.
It's a strip mall...but to get to the guard shack...you have to basically walk around the whole building first from there. So it tacks on a good 10-15 min....not fun in the rain. Drivers are not amused.

PT Car Washer

It's a strip mall...but to get to the guard shack...you have to basically walk around the whole building first from there. So it tacks on a good 10-15 min....not fun in the rain. Drivers are not amused.
I can drive to work in 15 minutes. Tack on 15 minutes to wait for a spot to park. Or walk 15 minutes to park.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I used to deliver in a rental,...and my helper sat on a comfortable box from,..from the last section of my delivery,...250-300 stops in a rental = FAILURE

brown bomber

brown bomber
God help us if we were involved in an accident,..and I was,...approaching an intersection,..I had the right of way....saw the driver from the cross-street, (that had a STOP SIGN),..and realized he was gonna skid thru the snow covered intersection....I chose to not brake, and instead accelerated,..the result was that this joker bounced off of my rear tire,...no harm, no foul

that was 20 yrs. ago

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
to get to the guard shack...you have to basically walk around the whole building first from there.
I can't imagine that. Each morning my truck has 6/10 of a mile more than I left it the night before just from the car wash guy driving it half way around the building to get gas and back.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Worst day of my driver life. Helper for 7 hours, and 2 drivers met me and took work. Punched out at 910. Ive never had a helper 7 hours. In 23 yrs of driving. Could not step into the front of the truck. Could not get bulk out, no where to move anything. At 5 it looks like it looked at 9am most days, still cant see the floor. 5o inch tvs, qvc Christmas trees, all business bulked out, and this grown girl almost cried. I am sure I was 7 hours late.
I can totally relate. Had more days like that in my 27 years driving than I care to admit. My music I would play saved my life more than I can remember!