Fun with paint

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
DS, honestly you should try Photoshop again! I have plenty of websites that you can go to to do tutorials. I also have a legit copy of Photoshop CS with manual and box that it came in if want for CHEAP! :peaceful:

BTW...Great job with just using Paint!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
DS, honestly you should try Photoshop again! I have plenty of websites that you can go to to do tutorials. I also have a legit copy of Photoshop CS with manual and box that it came in if want for CHEAP! :peaceful:

I agree, DS, you need to move onto bigger and better.

DS

Fenderbender

How much do you want for it?
In the meantime.....................................................................

upstatemad.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
OK I downloaded photoshop elements 30 day trial and its intimidating to say the least.But I'm going to watch a few video tutorials and give it a shot.PYB offered me a great deal for the real thing,and I may take him up on it.Thanks for the encouragement.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
OK I downloaded photoshop elements 30 day trial and its intimidating to say the least.But I'm going to watch a few video tutorials and give it a shot.PYB offered me a great deal for the real thing,and I may take him up on it.Thanks for the encouragement.
You just may be the next DS Picasso.

DS

Fenderbender
Baby steps....it took me awhile but I managed to create this with photoshop.All I used was the blur tool and text....its gonna take a long time to master this...

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Well, I was bored today and thought what the heck Ill give a go at "retouching" photos! Well, this is the first one I did of my Dad when he had joined the Air Force :happy-very:! I think it turned out O.K, so I just wanted to share!