Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I laughed when I asked this guy if that was really his name.
100_8992.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There is a Cambodian guy on my route named Ngyuen Samsakathaphon. His signiature gets clarified as "Sam" and that is what everyone he works with calls him in order to avoid toungue-cramps.

Rainman

Its all good.
There was a guy who has worked as a manager at two different restuarants I've delivered to over the years. His name is Peter Breathe.

Dagoof

I have a customer named Ronald Mcdonald, Delivered to another guy whos last name was Fagot. Had another lady whos street was named after them Buttram. They had to put the street sign half way up a phone pole cuz the kids kept stealing it. I accidently read her name out as it is spelled she Quickly and angrily corrected me " its Boot tram". After I got back to my truck and outta sight I was laughing so hard I couldnt see strait.

tapatio75

what about Bonner?

I had a call tag, and it was addressed to a guy with a last name Bonner

there were 2 girls in the office, and she called another person to find out about the pckg, and I only heard "yes, is a Bonner" we were laughin for a while, and when I was leaving, she said again

bigblu 2 you

years before the area i deliver had 911 addresses a lot of packages came in with post office box #'s only and from time to time i would have to ask the local know it alls for help. once i had a package for a mr richard dick,i asked an old man if any dicks lived in the area...........well needless to say he said "the hills are full of em ole buddy".