G&A ERI

1 man 2 vote

What it used to be in Ramsey was the home for next day leftovers from Mahwah and calling it a cafeteria is like calling McDonalds a gourmet restaurant.
The person who ran that dirty, unsanitary place was far from being "nice" as being a "lady". It like calling Britney Spears a lady or calling Ramsey500 a gentleman..
-----------------

Amen brother. She was removed because she had gossip ties to the previous regime and was a nasty vindictive person.

Maybe if everyone complains enough the Ramsey building will disappear like the cafeteria did and the other nasty lady can be removed too :-)

callmemoe

Proud UPSer
hmmmmmm…
Whining, idle, unproductive, does not play well with others and name calling.
Sounds like pre-school or too much time on your unemployed hands.
Good thing you have this blog since you’re too old to run to your mama (conjecture?).
DS & RJ have done nothing but rid our department of deadwood and whiners… hmmmmmm…
Why not aspire to management to affect this so called injustice and poor management. There is nothing stopping you but yourself. If you can’t, you are right where you should be.

N

Nyuck nyuck yuck

hmmmmmm…
Whining, idle, unproductive, does not play well with others and name calling.
Sounds like pre-school or too much time on your unemployed hands.
Good thing you have this blog since you’re too old to run to your mama (conjecture?).
DS & RJ have done nothing but rid our department of deadwood and whiners… hmmmmmm…
Why not aspire to management to affect this so called injustice and poor management. There is nothing stopping you but yourself. If you can’t, you are right where you should be.

out of the two initials you mentioned above, which one would be Larry, and which one would be Curly?

R

rickym

"1 man 2 vote" = Ramsey500 - hardly a man, hardly a vote...just a lot of noise,gossip,vindictiveness, back stabbing. You need to work for someone like a little Napoleon in Mahwah, not the big guy and you will be happy to stay alive... Happy o no, you and happy I do not think so.

Amen brother. She was removed because she had gossip ties to the previous regime and was a nasty vindictive person.

Maybe if everyone complains enough the Ramsey building will disappear like the cafeteria did and the other nasty lady can be removed too :-)

L

Lucy

"1 man 2 vote" = Ramsey500 - hardly a man, hardly a vote...just a lot of noise,gossip,vindictiveness, back stabbing. You need to work for someone like a little Napoleon in Mahwah, not the big guy and you will be happy to stay alive... Happy o no, you and happy I do not think so.

Ricky...can you put a coherent sentence together?

2029guy

PL or above I wish, at the time I was a junior programmer not even single mip an hourly employee. Now I am only a few grade levels higher than that.

I am going no where in this organization I know that, it use to bother me but I really just don't care anymore unless they try to get rid of me before I am 55. Then I will get a good lawyer and sue them not only for the RSU units they stole from me but all the money I would have made if I had stayed with the company until 65. I only want to be treated with dignity and respect and that is never going to happen when you have people like Don who look at you as just the nut behind the wheel.

ISFriendly

2029 guy

Obviously you are so unhappy, i strongly urge you to leave...I doubt if Don even knows who you are.......Your comments on this board are so anti DOn and UPS that you are at a point of no return.....

I think you should question you PL and PM as to why you have not grown in the Organization. They have to recommend you to the Sytems mgr and the App mgr before Don gets to know
who you are.

I have followed your negative comments and wish you well as you look for your new job. UPS is no place for a person who has that much hate for its Senior leadership.

I hope you land on your feet somewhere else and come back to appreciate what you had at UPS. So many others have and regret leaving.

ISFriendly

Sue for what....you know you leave before 55 and you don't get your RSUs.....No lawyer would even take the case....Get real...why do you think Don wants to get rid of you ???
I strongly recommend you get help...you are over the edge....As i told you before, do you think he even knows who you are ?????

PL or above I wish, at the time I was a junior programmer not even single mip an hourly employee. Now I am only a few grade levels higher than that.

I am going no where in this organization I know that, it use to bother me but I really just don't care anymore unless they try to get rid of me before I am 55. Then I will get a good lawyer and sue them not only for the RSU units they stole from me but all the money I would have made if I had stayed with the company until 65. I only want to be treated with dignity and respect and that is never going to happen when you have people like Don who look at you as just the nut behind the wheel.

R

Retired I/Ter

A friend of mine from Morristown just retired (ST) and had nothing but kind words for DS and KR. I don't know why this younger generation needs to be pampered so much. I agree with ISFRIENDLY, you should leave. GOOD RIDDENS !!!! UPS don't need your sorry soul. I wonder if you were demoted because of incompetency and now are bitter about it....Stop using the GIANTS logo...they are winners...YOU ARE NOT !!!!!!!!!!

If losers like you leave maybe the stock will get back over $80

Sue for what....you know you leave before 55 and you don't get your RSUs.....No lawyer would even take the case....Get real...why do you think Don wants to get rid of you ???
I strongly recommend you get help...you are over the edge....As i told you before, do you think he even knows who you are ?????

pretzel_man

2029:

I'm curious as to who you think "they" are?

Are you not management? The change in RSU's affected each and every management person.

If you work in IS, depending on your job you likely make more than an equivalent district supervisor.

All management people worked our way up from junior members. We reached whatever level we attain by working hard and never giving up.

I'm not sure if the lack of upward movement caused your attitude or if it was the other way around.

In either case, the first lesson of managment is that there is no us and them. "They" are us.

P-Man

Motownpride

Pretzel_man....you are right on...i have been following this thread for months without commenting.....This 2029 gperson, doesn't deserve to get stock....His postings are always negative and he hates the big guy.

I actually find the big guy refreshing. He brings a business sense to what was a poorly run I/T shop when BL was in charge.

His reportback this week was one of the best i have seen. He wants us to be involved in growing the business and he added his own personal reflections from the conference when he attended earlier this year.

We still have some dead weight at the PM and systems mgr level that talk behind his back. Eventually he will catch them and deal with them. He is Brown to the bone and with him and DB at the top of I/T, I know we will do whatever is necessary
to make it work.

BIG GUY...I am in your corner and not sucking up....just supporting the vision and goals you have laid out for this portfolio !!!!!

AMEN and MOTOWN PRIDE !!!!!!!!!!

2029:

I'm curious as to who you think "they" are?

Are you not management? The change in RSU's affected each and every management person.

If you work in IS, depending on your job you likely make more than an equivalent district supervisor.

All management people worked our way up from junior members. We reached whatever level we attain by working hard and never giving up.

I'm not sure if the lack of upward movement caused your attitude or if it was the other way around.

In either case, the first lesson of managment is that there is no us and them. "They" are us.

P-Man

R

ramsey500

"these pretzels are making me thirsty" AND NAUSEOUS ! enough with all the butt-kissing already !

--ask someone about Project Golden; that should open your eyes a bit.

regarding stock value, if we weren't wasting so much $$$ on failed projects (see UPSF payroll for example) you might smell $80 occasionally.

and as far as growing the business, I am all for asking a friend or neighbor to use UPS, but how 'bout we get some real salespeople and let them do what they do best?

C

CIMEDI

Talking of the wast of $$$, EDI group. At least they got rid of the old management in that group starting with PL's and the PM. Times of the long lunches, going swimming at lunch time are over. They finally have a great PLs, PM and the System manager. Thanks to the BIG GUY.
Shame they did not retire the second PL.

"these pretzels are making me thirsty" AND NAUSEOUS ! enough with all the butt-kissing already !

regarding stock value, if we weren't wasting so much $$$ on failed projects (see UPSF payroll for example) you might smell $80 occasionally.

and as far as growing the business, I am all for asking a friend or neighbor to use UPS, but how 'bout we get some real salespeople and let them do what they do best?

Motownpride

ANother person who plays on peoples fears...Project Golden was a user run project impacting Asia.....where is the meat
in what you are spewing ??

I checked out payroll...do you mean the accenture run payroll project ???
The P/S freight project was based on the facts known at the time....we owned the P/S contract and wasn't freight using it and it needed an upgrade ??? maybe i was told incorrectly....

as far as being thirsty...how about i fill a glass with URINE and you drink it you low life...

Ramsey500....where are you going with Project Golden ?? Everyone in the know....knows what it is....
no impact on I/T....what is your problem ???

I think you are full of crap and are bitter. I hear Fedex is hiring in India....Try swimming !!!!

ISFriendly

Hey Motown Pride & Pretzel guy..don't waste your time responding to Ramsey500 and the Giants2029 guy....follow their threads and you will see they are anti-ups employees. Not partners.....

I hope hey get what is coming to them. I am not sure if they are users or I/T.

THe Ramsey guy is definitely a USER and a whiner:whiteflag:

pretzel_man

Ramsey, 2029:

I'm not an IS guy. I'm not a user. I'm just a long time UPS management person, but I know enough about IS and technology to be dangerous.

On one assignment, I spent significant amount of time in the building that Ramsey gets his name from.

UPS has about 30,000 management people. The vast majority work hard every day, maintain a good attitude, and represent UPS well.

There is a small minority that don't show pride in their work or for UPS. When I see that, I feel a need to call them out.

As I suspected, there is the silent majority here that don't buy the BS you spout.

I really think you need to decide whether you would rather be in management, or be an employee. There's a lot more responsibility being in management.

Management requires a greater commitment, sacrifice, and ownership of decisons.

There are lots of IT people in UPS that I consider partners. I'd take them with me in the field any day. Others complain about their position, second guess every decision and forget that they are here to SUPPORT the business.

BTW, do you really think that the stock is where it is because of the failed IT projects you mentioned?

Decide whether you want to act like and be treated like a partner, or if you prefer being an employee.

P-Man