G&A ERI

R

ramsey500

LAP: several millions dollars is several millions dollars, and I have no idea why you are comparing it to other projects. It was still a tremendous waste of money, and if a little foresight was used, this waste could have been avoided/minimized.

ITGUY: for what it's worth, I wasn't on vacation, were you? You post indicates you were on vacation. I was simply waiting for someone else to show some interest in this thread. And you did!

1 man 2 vote: I like your style! Keep up the good work!

and to all those pro D*N & THORNY folks: wait until it's your turn to get screamed at by the big guy in front of your peers. everyone gets their turn, even the ones who thought they were in the 'inner circle'. Then you will realize that it is wrong and inappropriate behavior for a VP of UPS.

2029guy

Don did not demote Mary, she came back to Don running from SS...

I like Mary I think she is a decent person who has been treated with unbelievable disrespect. I see her in the hall and I can not even look her in the eye anymore. She has lots of experience working in this industry and should not have been treated like this.

Nothing like this would have happened before we went Public it is just pure Corporate Greed. They are treating people like they are Liabilities and looking for any excuse to move them to the other side of the Balance Sheet.

R

ramsey500

Impacted TSG: Why are you even in the Brown Cafe any longer? I read one of your prior posts in a different thread where you were boasting how much $$$ you make since you left UPS. We are all very, very happy for you. Now leave us be with our cookies and milk and get lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImpactedTSG

Impacted TSG: Why are you even in the Brown Cafe any longer? I read one of your prior posts in a different thread where you were boasting how much $$$ you make since you left UPS. We are all very, very happy for you. Now leave us be with our cookies and milk and get lost.
I was not boasting. The discussion was about how things were for the people that lost their TSG jobs due to the closing of all the region helpdesks. Obviously you all know each other so why not act like grown ups and discuss this in person?

R

Ramsey -1

Can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen....

R

Ramsey -1

The reason Ramsey500 would never go face to face with the big guy is because he/she kisses his butt in public and hides behind his/her PC to convey negativity.

I think he/she is a fake and hopefully gets dealt with......

GIANT2029.... you take offense.....you are in his office which means you are a P/L or above and becuase he did not get out of his chair to let you work on his PC...you are offended.........get over it....that is a sad ccommentary on your part......

M

Mahwah SS

I work in SS and it wasn't Don who had it in for her. I hear he saved her from Jim M and Jim U.....if you think it is bad come to Mhawah where we have to kneel before the king..and we still get beaten...

The latest story about Mary H is that she took a demotion from System Manager to Project leader because she did not like the drive to Mahwah. She could pay someone to drive every day and still be making more as a Systems Manager.

It seems that if you are high enough up on the food chain they will move you out of the building you are in so that while they torture you into taking a demotion your friends don't have to witness your total meltdown. For some poor slug like me, they will do it right in front of your friends and not even bother to make up a story.

2029guy

Don did not demote Mary, she came back to Don running from SS...

There seems to be lots of anonymous posts in this thread but I will take this information at face value. Lets assume that for what ever reason she really did hate her new job position what kind of company would demote you that many levels knowing that not only your annual salary but your pension would be affected by it. If they will do it to her they will do it to me, don’t think for a minute that they care in any way shape of form you are just the nut behind the wheel.

1 man 2 vote

The reason Ramsey500 would never go face to face with the big guy is because he/she kisses his butt in public and hides behind his/her PC to convey negativity.
QUOTE]

....says the man that signs in anonymously as Ramsey -1 and has PC muscles. Lets be honest, are you any different than any one else "hiding behind their PC"? Just as much as there are anonymous haters of the new regime, there are anonymous suck ups of the new regime. If you want to be real for a second, say something to someone in person. But because we all put that fake smile on at work, and don't want to be pulled in an office, we come here and gripe. If you don't like the open forum, don't come here and read.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"? Any more great insight?? "Dont count your chickens before they hatch?", or maybe "You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink"?

A

A frien of MH

AS KR always says "Get the facts". Talk with Mary and then you will know otherwise you are as bad as the othe rumor people on this website......You mustn't understand the pensio either.....read,learn and then talk....

PM

There seems to be lots of anonymous posts in this thread but I will take this information at face value. Lets assume that for what ever reason she really did hate her new job position what kind of company would demote you that many levels knowing that not only your annual salary but your pension would be affected by it. If they will do it to her they will do it to me, don’t think for a minute that they care in any way shape of form you are just the nut behind the wheel.

M

minus Ramsey500

you are such a phony !!! I hope someone outs you so the rest of us can kick your butt out of the Ramsey building......your posts tell us all that you are one miserable person who should leave the company.....If you don't have the guts to do so, stop hiding behind your Ramsey500 identity.......I may not like everything that has happened in Ramsey....but i don't want to go back to the Accenture team running John and Lee and us into bankruptcy !!

I do believe that there are negative users who are unhappy and are trying to divide our I/T group on this board. Most of them came out of the Northeast Region where no one wanted them and they could not work in the operations....

LAP: several millions dollars is several millions dollars, and I have no idea why you are comparing it to other projects. It was still a tremendous waste of money, and if a little foresight was used, this waste could have been avoided/minimized.

ITGUY: for what it's worth, I wasn't on vacation, were you? You post indicates you were on vacation. I was simply waiting for someone else to show some interest in this thread. And you did!

1 man 2 vote: I like your style! Keep up the good work!

and to all those pro D*N & THORNY folks: wait until it's your turn to get screamed at by the big guy in front of your peers. everyone gets their turn, even the ones who thought they were in the 'inner circle'. Then you will realize that it is wrong and inappropriate behavior for a VP of UPS.

R

ramsey500

minus Ramsey500: am I the one hiding?? why don't you get some courage and create an REAL ID? and if you want to say something to me face to face, I will be glad to meet you at the Cafe. Name the time.

Ramsey -1: another chicken spit who won't get a real ID. and as far as kissing HIS butt, you couldn't be further from the truth.

oh, by the way, when HE had his accident was it you that followed HIM into the men's room and wiped his butt after he was done? Or was that minus Ramsey500?

R

Ramsey + or - 30

minus Ramsey500: am I the one hiding?? why don't you get some courage and create an REAL ID? and if you want to say something to me face to face, I will be glad to meet you at the Cafe. Name the time.

Ramsey -1: another chicken spit who won't get a real ID. and as far as kissing HIS butt, you couldn't be further from the truth.

oh, by the way, when HE had his accident was it you that followed HIM into the men's room and wiped his butt after he was done? Or was that minus Ramsey500?

You mean the accident where he became the first human to ever break something and be treated like he discovered the cure to cancer?

ISFriendly

RAMSEY500----do you have any class..to make fun of an accident...it seems you and the Giant fan are miserable.....do you even work in i/T ? I read that some think you are users.....why the hate and the vicious attack....He is not going anywhere.....Get a real ID....that is as good as not having one....there is no linkage ???

let's use the thread for things that will enable positive change....................

R

Retired I/Ter

It is amazing that 2 people GIANTS2029 and Ramsey500 are allowed on this site.
I am happy that i am retired and don't have to know you 2 individuals.

I worked for JN,BL and FE and they weren't that easy to please but we didn't rip them....and we had tougher decisions to make than todays group...I call todays group, the
mntce team............THe technology was built by us and we worked 60-80 hours per week and we were proud to be working.....This current group seems like a bunch of babies who cry over everything....Remember...THere is a BOSS and you are the WORKER...and Workers work as directed or they get fired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody is holding you from the big Wall street job and you must be qualified to take that million dollar job on Wall street like the others before you....

GO BIG BROWN.....I win 250 and will roll it on the Preakness............

IS PHIL G. still on the payroll ?????

M

Medeiros's friend

Maybe Jim M should come back and lead us....he replaced Bob T. and in his 7 months saved Billing.....Look at the stellar job he has done in SS...talk to the people in that
area.....they have glowing things to say.....Doubt it !!!!!