Game. Set. Match.

babboo25

Banned
The fact that you’ve been deep throating this contract like a hooker on half price mondays speaks volumes. And you still miss the point of Tyler’s message. I don’t think you’ll ever get it. We can chalk you up to hopeless. Another West coast Teamster that loves subcontractors and non equal pay for equal work. That west coast is something else huh!
Tyler’s message? LOL!!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Why is your opinion the gospel and everyone else who disagrees with you is wrong? Who do you think you are? BC clique are the most negative, disgruntled people on the planet.
CB85A54B-3B0C-4746-B66A-3B2B5F6518DE.gif
FD481134-3AC3-43F7-8A11-ACB8BF4465E9.gif

babboo25

Banned
Yup. Way better than the “best contract ever” crap that the union AND the company promote together as one cohesive union.
Most in our building have watched this and the Fleming rebuttal, funny that Tyler is actually helping the vote yes movement. He really hurt his cause showing his paycheck.

Time for change

So with your logic in your opinion do you think it’s useless to pay current members and future members between two dollars and $2.65 more an hour? Wow, you are a special person.
Yes with my logic you shouldn’t have a brand new hire make the same as a 3 year person. It’s why part timers are coming out to vote and it’s why the contract will not pass. Along with 22.4 of course. You can take that contract you failed miserably on and get back to the table.

Time for change

So with your logic in your opinion do you think it’s useless to pay current members and future members between two dollars and $2.65 more an hour? Wow, you are a special person.
I think all part timers should get same raise and the skilled pay language should be corrected. That would be Simple, logical and fair. Union negotiators completely and utterly failed. Enjoy the vote tally Tony Q, and when it’s all counted up you’ll be reminded again what a failure your team was at the table.

Time for change

Most in our building have watched this and the Fleming rebuttal, funny that Tyler is actually helping the vote yes movement. He really hurt his cause showing his paycheck.
Most are smart enough to realize we aren’t fighting for higher wages for the person making 2k a week, it’s the person making 200 a week.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We shall see what members think in October. “GET YOUR RETO CHECH HEEEERRRREEE!!!!”

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

I'm waiting for the Tyler video of....

UPS fired me for some BS reasons and the Union is doing nothing to help.

(think RA)

Enjoy the vote tally Tony Q, and when it’s all counted up you’ll be reminded again what a failure your team was at the table.

It's going to be interesting to see.

When only 23% of the members even bothered to participate in the strike vote....

Most are smart enough to realize we aren’t fighting for higher wages for the person making 2k a week, it’s the person making 200 a week.

The problem is, the person making 2k a week is coming to work.

I agree the part-timers should be paid more.... But, the prevailing thought is you

could up the starting pay to $20 and there would still be a high turn over rate.

-Bug-

Time for change

(think RA)

First his local is supporting his no vote campaign. Second that’s the problem with the union, thuggery. Third, Tyler has huge platform and the worst thing the union could do is not defend Tyler’s job. There is already an awakening and that would put it at a whole new level. Times are changing with the power of social media.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

(think RA)

It's going to be interesting to see.

When only 23% of the members even bothered to participate in the strike vote....

The problem is, the person making 2k a week is coming to work.

I agree the part-timers should be paid more.... But, the prevailing thought is you

could up the starting pay to $20 and there would still be a high turn over rate.

-Bug-

"Thank God" we have our hard working part time supervisors to carry the load when people do not show up for their shifts..I am serious, physically they do twice as much as our newbies..

BUG is right even if it was a 20 dollar per hour starting wage, most of the younger workforce can not or will not do the physical and mental demands of working for UPS. A full time commitment for a part time job..Hence the attendance bonuses.
"Peak" will be interesting to say the least...Are We Prepared...???

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
"Thank God" we have our hard working part time supervisors to carry the load when people do not show up for their shifts..I am serious, physically they do twice as much as our newbies..

BUG is right even if it was a 20 dollar per hour starting wage, most of the younger workforce can not or will not do the physical and mental demands of working for UPS. A full time commitment for a part time job..Hence the attendance bonuses.
"Peak" will be interesting to say the least...Are We Prepared...???
FE0BE34E-C156-4E52-993E-5D8FB95F62DA.gif

Tony Q

I think all part timers should get same raise and the skilled pay language should be corrected. That would be Simple, logical and fair. Union negotiators completely and utterly failed. Enjoy the vote tally Tony Q, and when it’s all counted up you’ll be reminded again what a failure your team was at the table.
See you on the picket line

Tony Q

Yes with my logic you shouldn’t have a brand new hire make the same as a 3 year person. It’s why part timers are coming out to vote and it’s why the contract will not pass. Along with 22.4 of course. You can take that contract you failed miserably on and get back to the table.
Only time will tell will see