sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I got tired of waiting for a Steam sale that would never come so I finally broke down and bought Koikatsu Party last night. Best $60 I've ever spent.

koikatsu_miku.png

sailfish

This game is :censored2:ing awesome. Made a pretty damn accurate Kiana Kaslana.

kiana.png

Kiana in her source material:
ezgif-4-b24e7fbff3.png
ezgif-4-d2bf8060c1.png

And with a few tweaks to Miku, I think it looks a lot more like her now.

ezgif-4-b5ae314732.png

sailfish

Man, I'm having wayyy too much fun with this game. Like a total degenerate I went and made myself into an anime girl.

KoikatsuParty-2022-11-15-2-SelfRender.png

sailfish

@sailfish You're posting all this Miku stuff and not pinging me.

I'm crushed and sad

Also your anime girl version is hot. 10/10 would plow you into next Thursday.
I've actually made a few tweaks to Miku's face and body since then. I think I nailed it now. I also thought I made my rack too big so I brought that more inline.

KoikatsuParty-2022-12-23-08-34-20-Render.png

KoikatsuParty-2022-12-23-08-54-55-Render.png

sailfish

Your rack looked plenty good to me.

Your Miku turned out really well.
I kinda went off of the artist AnninDoufu's Miku art style as my basis for her. As for my rack, I was trying to do my best to cross-emulate my own bodily features to feminine equivalents. And I have a really low body fat percentage so they sorta looked too big to me on the original.

sailfish

I heard rumors she's running alongside a Eula rerun which i REALLY hope isn't true.

I'm taking a temporary Genshin hiatus to play Tales of Arise. I need a break after Nahida cleaned out half of my primogems :sad-very:
I still haven't played in a good while since binging so hard for Kuki and Yoimiya last year. Which I'm kinda upset I didn't know Windtrace was going on until it was too late. I'd really like to get the cocogoat but three archers on my team seems really redundant. Still hoping to see god Kiana become playable one day. Maybe in like, two years at best.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I still haven't played in a good while since binging so hard for Kuki and Yoimiya last year. Which I'm kinda upset I didn't know Windtrace was going on until it was too late. I'd really like to get the cocogoat but three archers on my team seems really redundant. Still hoping to see god Kiana become playable one day. Maybe in like, two years at best.

Come back for Dehya. Tan Eremite mommy is going to be worth the primogems.

sailfish

Come back for Dehya. Tan Eremite mommy is going to be worth the primogems.
Problem is I'm still so far behind storywise, I can't even ascend Kuki past 40 because of the Chasm materials. All the new characters would be absolutely useless to me for quite a while.