sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1675990741460.png

sailfish

That's one of the nice things about Yelan. She needs Liyue and chasm mats and you don't even have to go to Inazuma
I had Kuki stuck at 40 for the longest time because I thought I couldn't get into the Chasm for materials until after the Inazuma questline was done.

sailfish

Any of you Brown Boys play Fortnite???? I play a lot and usually on at night if people are loooking for players.
Tried it a little bit like five years ago since people were talking about it so much but sucked incredibly bad and got my ass handed to me by squealing twelve-year-olds and promptly uninstalled.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Tried it a little bit like five years ago since people were talking about it so much but sucked incredibly bad and got my ass handed to me by squealing twelve-year-olds and promptly uninstalled.
I initialy tried five years ago and like you, got decimated. I said hell no. Then I decided to give it another try. 4 years later and I play several times a week. It does help that a bit ago they added a "No Build" mode just making it a 100 man Battle Royale and not adding the rampant building of hotels that lesser players like me couldn't complete with ..

sailfish

It does help that a bit ago they added a "No Build" mode just making it a 100 man Battle Royale and not adding the rampant building of hotels that lesser players like me couldn't complete with ..
Those people were somehow so good at it it looked like a construction time lapse as they walked. I was never very good at competitive shooters to begin with so with that extra mechanic thrown in I didn't have a chance.

sailfish

HOLE LEE :censored2:. @Analbumcover looks like not only will I be able to C6 Kuki, I'll be able to get Layla who I've been wanting too all in the same go. What a :censored2:in' win.

1681170922922.png