Gas Prices Skyrocketing Thanks Biden!

Nah
FVPfcpDWYAAuGQ-
il_1588xN.3302198296_giyf.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it funny that after months of threating oil company executives with jail time, the Biden Administration now wants "favors" from them.

vantexan

Was listening to Glenn Beck this morning. He had an expert on talking about the latest breakthroughs in nuclear power technology. Some of it is very promising and pretty close to being commercially viable. This guy was saying the biggest holdup is likely political. In spite of the fact that this new technology has no chance of melting down and produces much less nuclear waste there are those on the Left that are adamantly against nuclear power no matter what. Would be ironic that the key to a carbon emission free future would be blocked by those who claim to be trying to save the planet. These nuclear power plants are the size of a semi trailer as well as there's this new device the size of a shoebox that could be used to power trucks, ships, even planes.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My favorite gas station's price went down by $.12 a gal. over last week.
The bad news is the station will be closing soon for remodeling.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Using an untested legal argument based on the Endangered Species Act, a coalition of environmental groups sued the Biden administration this week for failing to consider the harm to at-risk species from the emissions produced by oil and gas drilling on public lands.

The lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and led by the Center for Biological Diversity, argues that oil burned from a well in Wyoming adds to the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere that is heating the planet. And the impact isn’t restricted to local wildlife, the suit alleges, but the fauna as far flung as polar bears in the Arctic and monk seals in Hawaii.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Using an untested legal argument based on the Endangered Species Act, a coalition of environmental groups sued the Biden administration this week for failing to consider the harm to at-risk species from the emissions produced by oil and gas drilling on public lands.

The lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and led by the Center for Biological Diversity, argues that oil burned from a well in Wyoming adds to the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere that is heating the planet. And the impact isn’t restricted to local wildlife, the suit alleges, but the fauna as far flung as polar bears in the Arctic and monk seals in Hawaii.
I think there’s no chance it’ll work

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't understand all the push back about higher fuel prices.
During the 2020 campaign, Biden gave speeches were he laid out his plans for removing everyone from fossil fuels.
So if you vote for him, you should be thanking him for actually doing it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't understand all the push back about higher fuel prices.
During the 2020 campaign, Biden gave speeches were he laid out his plans for removing everyone from fossil fuels.
So if you vote for him, you should be thanking him for actually doing it.
Can’t say they weren’t warned, the morons