Gas Prices Skyrocketing Thanks Biden!

vantexan

hey sherlock i can quote a list of sources saying he was (which btw joe biden is too) and you will play your silly game
So basically you're repeating gossip. But still haven't proved anything. Did you ever see the movie "The Butler" with Forest Whitaker? True story of a black man who served in the White House as a butler for many presidents. Guess who got him and the other black stewards equal pay with the white stewards? Ronald Reagan. Do you know what makes a president great? Policies that help most people no matter the race.

rickyb

So basically you're repeating gossip. But still haven't proved anything. Did you ever see the movie "The Butler" with Forest Whitaker? True story of a black man who served in the White House as a butler for many presidents. Guess who got him and the other black stewards equal pay with the white stewards? Ronald Reagan. Do you know what makes a president great? Policies that help most people no matter the race.
Reagan was bad for workers u fool and racist like joe biden, hillary clinton, bill clinton im sure. trumps campaign was racist.

reagan was extremely corrupt. u guys r so naive u think some presidents are honest like trump too.

vantexan

Reagan was bad for workers u fool and racist like joe biden, hillary clinton, bill clinton im sure. trumps campaign was racist.

reagan was extremely corrupt. u guys r so naive u think some presidents are honest like trump too.
All you're doing is calling names. No proof. Reagan had a great economy. A great economy is good for people who work. Not for the lazy who just want freebies.

Thebrownblob

he was a racist and marked the complete corporatization of US govt. shouldve been impeached.

im most familiar with liberals like obama and clinton. its just a given the republicans are corrupt sellouts, but corrupt liberals is a new phenomenon starting w clinton
Lol you can’t possibly mean this Ricky. Maybe look up Woodrow Wilson, and LBJ. You have a very skewed view of corrupt politicians.

rickyb

Reagan precided over tax cuts to the rich, deindustrialization, financialization which is bad for workers, he had vicious policies for workers. cornel west says it was unfortunate reagan became president. greed ran amok, used race to scapegoat the most vulnerable

O wow looks like unionization dropped 25% under reagan wat a suprise

Thebrownblob

Reagan’s two biggest mistakes and they were pretty big and have had lasting consequences.

vantexan

Reagan precided over tax cuts to the rich, deindustrialization, financialization which is bad for workers, he had vicious policies for workers. cornel west says it was unfortunate reagan became president. greed ran amok, used race to scapegoat the most vulnerable

O wow looks like unionization dropped 25% under reagan wat a suprise
So a black liberal professor doesn't like pro business policies and deems everyone a racist. What a shock. You weren't around during the Reagan years. I lived through them and they were some of the best years this country has seen.

Box Ox

6D1574F7-E19F-41C7-8EF9-914DEEEF98E5.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
So a black liberal professor doesn't like pro business policies and deems everyone a racist. What a shock. You weren't around during the Reagan years. I lived through them and they were some of the best years this country has seen.
I didn't even like Reagan at the time but in hindsight he was a great President.

rickyb

Most ppl are in the matrix and have no clue wats going on, theyre just being manipulated for profit. gee i wonder wat oliver stone or thom hartmann says about reagan. cornel west is no liberal btw which is another sign how clueless u r, u dont even know the political spectrum.

Look at unionization rate, it ovjectively fell 25% under reagan. he cut taxes on the rich 50% i believe..

I wouldnt ask my dad for info on politics even though he was alive here

rickyb

Lol you can’t possibly mean this Ricky. Maybe look up Woodrow Wilson, and LBJ. You have a very skewed view of corrupt politicians.
All presidents starting w reagan corrupt. Nixon was better bc he was afraid of activists, that guy passed all kinds of reforms.

rickyb

Hard times are coming.
Theyve been here for a while. student debt, housing debt. ive only ever taken out a mortgage 5 or 6x my income. Thats for a condo. My mom who made 20,000 less per yr than i did, paid 1.5x her income, which would be 1x my income, and was 15 min drive from dt vancouver w a view.

Up In Smoke

The Reagan years saw 7.43% average unemployment, 3.48% average gdp, 4.26% average inflation, -2.7% average wage growth after CPI, 186.36% increase in US debt (massive defense spending) and interest rates nearing 22%. Bought my first house in 1986 and started at UPS in 1988.

rickyb

The Reagan years saw 7.43% average unemployment, 3.48% average gdp, 4.26% average inflation, -2.7% average wage growth after CPI, 186.36% increase in US debt (massive defense spending) and interest rates nearing 22%. Bought my first house in 1986 and started at UPS in 1988.
Yea look at the increase in debt and then they use it as an excuse to cut social programs. w bush did same thing and there was no financial crisis until the end