Gas Prices Skyrocketing Thanks Biden!

Thebrownblob

Up In Smoke

LOL why do they even need our taxes when they can just print money?
Or maybe they could use some of that money to fix the real problems.
Screenshot_20220515-084707-547.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Reagan was bad for workers u fool and racist like joe biden, hillary clinton, bill clinton im sure. trumps campaign was racist.

reagan was extremely corrupt. u guys r so naive u think some presidents are honest like trump too.
You’re to gullible

Up In Smoke

You think those proposals are helping or hurting, where is the raise the minimum wage to 15 bucks crowd, funny thats not a decent wage anymore
Targeted financial relief may help those who are affected most. Money dropped from the sky will only further the problem.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Reagan years saw 7.43% average unemployment, 3.48% average gdp, 4.26% average inflation, -2.7% average wage growth after CPI, 186.36% increase in US debt (massive defense spending) and interest rates nearing 22%. Bought my first house in 1986 and started at UPS in 1988.
You realize those numbers mean nothing because they've changed the formula for how they calculate them right?

Inflation would be like 20% right now if we used the same standards.

vantexan

Most ppl are in the matrix and have no clue wats going on, theyre just being manipulated for profit. gee i wonder wat oliver stone or thom hartmann says about reagan. cornel west is no liberal btw which is another sign how clueless u r, u dont even know the political spectrum.

Look at unionization rate, it ovjectively fell 25% under reagan. he cut taxes on the rich 50% i believe..

I wouldnt ask my dad for info on politics even though he was alive here
Cornel West is off the charts liberal. Same for Oliver Stone. Guess what? If the Matrix is like the Reagan years, give me the Matrix!

vantexan

The Reagan years saw 7.43% average unemployment, 3.48% average gdp, 4.26% average inflation, -2.7% average wage growth after CPI, 186.36% increase in US debt (massive defense spending) and interest rates nearing 22%. Bought my first house in 1986 and started at UPS in 1988.
And much of that is a result of the inflation and recession started in the Carter years. Reagan pulled us out of that and had the greatest peacetime boom in U.S. history up until that point. And that massive defense spending led to the Soviet Union imploding trying to keep up.

rickyb

Reagan won 49 states in his re-election in 1984 including huge crossover support from Democrats. Tell me again how bad Reagan was you dope.
That just shows u how far deep into the matrix every1 is. watch the first 10 and las 10 min of reagan section of oliver stones untold history of usa. he was a bad dude and his legacy of badness many democrats copied

rickyb

And much of that is a result of the inflation and recession started in the Carter years. Reagan pulled us out of that and had the greatest peacetime boom in U.S. history up until that point. And that massive defense spending led to the Soviet Union imploding trying to keep up.
I think he doubled the us war budget partly by taking it out of domestic programs. he was a charming funny guy but his social policies were bad which most americans never saw past his superficial appearances. i think he couldve ended the nuclear war w russia but refused.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That just shows u how far deep into the matrix every1 is. watch the first 10 and las 10 min of reagan section of oliver stones untold history of usa. he was a bad dude and his legacy of badness many democrats copied
He was nothing like what we have now.
How much of all those Billions going to Ukraine are really being secretively returned to the current elected ruling class ?