general question for new driver

bl04a

Everything you do at UPS is paid, including orientation. I'm not sure what the orientation pay rate is but you are definitely paid for it. Good luck!

Sent using BrownCafe App

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This is post I was referring 2 ..........down here in ft. lauderdale, florida im getting $28/hr for driving school as cover driver. we are getting 8 hours monday-thursday and friday they say will be a half day. By tommorow i will have already made more than i make in an entire month as a preloader. If I were to go through driving school for an entire month the amount of sweat i accumulate that whole month wouldn't add up to a single day in preload. im enjoying the paid vacation.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/my-time-is-here.357201/page-3#ixzz37gwmfQms

Brown Pride

Just went to school and they paid me $9.xx hr and starting wage is $18.xx and $24.xx if your seasonal. I start full time next week.

-Do you even deliver bro-

bl04a

Have you ever heard about feeder school? 2 week training school, One week is unpaid and the other is paid. So your statement is incorrect.

Sent using BrownCafe App
The OP was talking about driver orient ion. Everything you do as a driver is paid!! And yes I have heard about feeder school. You can go to feeder school and still not have a feeder position. If you are going to driver orientation you have a position unless you get disqualified but you are still paid for every second that you are there.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBeef42

Did driver training about 3 months ago....

It was at 24 or $25 an hour for a utility driver wage.

A very nice check, however my mileage check, gasoline for traveling out of city, still hasnt came.

Sent using USPS