Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

vantexan

at least its more efficient in the sense it didn't go to a capitalist , and the workers voted on the conditions they have to work in
If I tried it and it didn't pay enough I'd probably go to work for a capitalist. Ultimately work is work and you have to be able to finance the things you both want and need.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Christianity is rejected as neanderthal, and now you propose it as the proper solution.
Obviously you want it both ways.
Jesus comes across as a great guy in the Bible stories, I'm a big fan.

Christianity in modern practice is far separated from his teachings in my opinion. So no, i don't want it both ways, I want it his way.

It will be fine

no way. taking orders and calling yourself "free" is utopian thinking aka capitalism
I’ve employed many people that prefer to take orders. They enjoy knowing their duties and performing them. I like those types, when they are capable they require little to no supervision after initial training.

rickyb

I’ve employed many people that prefer to take orders. They enjoy knowing their duties and performing them. I like those types, when they are capable they require little to no supervision after initial training.
most ppl don't know better.

how many ppl escaped the matrix? or left platos cave?

most ppl have never done worker coops or heard of them so they don't have the perspective to know better.

Last edited:

It will be fine

most ppl don't know better.

how many ppl escaped the matrix? or left platos cave?
My favorite driver owned a few businesses before working for me. I’ve tried to get him to accept a management position, he’s not interested. He likes just doing his own route, he doesn’t care about the finances of the company or anything else. He gets paid a wage he feels is fair and he’s satisfied. He’s seen outside the cave and is happier inside without the stress, I completely understand the appeal.

rickyb

My favorite driver owned a few businesses before working for me. I’ve tried to get him to accept a management position, he’s not interested. He likes just doing his own route, he doesn’t care about the finances of the company or anything else. He gets paid a wage he feels is fair and he’s satisfied. He’s seen outside the cave and is happier inside without the stress, I completely understand the appeal.
yea I get that my uncle did the same thing as a teacher.

but I don't consider that leaving the cave either.