Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

Non sequitur

Which is why many people don't care for Unions.
The Unions protect and help the 'lesser' 50% of the population.
Corporate entities protect people, governments protect people, unions protect people. I'm seeing a trend. Folks get involved with all kinds of assoiciations for some common cause or benefit. Some motives are a little more secretive than others.
There must be some positive effect on society because it could be argued that general populations see huge social goods when economic powers are in equilibrium.

rickyb

That's what I'm saying. Your wages are at the mercy of the union contract. If it wasn't for that, if a place doesn't want to give you the wage you command you tell them to go friend* themselves and you take your talent to someone who will.
workers are typically under paid every where in this economy

rickyb

Corporate entities protect people, governments protect people, unions protect people. I'm seeing a trend. Folks get involved with all kinds of assoiciations for some common cause or benefit. Some motives are a little more secretive than others.
There must be some positive effect on society because it could be argued that general populations see huge social goods when economic powers are in equilibrium.
govts sometimes protect ppl. ditto for unions

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
workers are typically under paid every where in this economy
Why do you rely on someone else for your financial future? Why aren't you the master of your own destiny? Opportunity awaits! Your superior (?) intelligence should forge the path to your next career, and personal wealth.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
poor ppl buy stuff. that creates jobs. poor ppl haven't ruined America, rich ppl have.

these guys are only wealthy bc somebodies poor

Poor people buy stuff with money and stamps given to them. Not from being productive. ( Not slamming the disabled but the abled mailbox farmers that surround us)
" These guys " are wealthy because they were smart and had some luck to go with it.
Lazy blood sucking leeches will ruin America if your mentality becomes the prevalent thought.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Thought I was hittin' on Meat..you outta meds?
I could ask the same?

And by the way it's not Meat ... it's Meathead!

Meathead Bunker Meme.jpg

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's what I'm saying. Your wages are at the mercy of the union contract. If it wasn't for that, if a place doesn't want to give you the wage you command you tell them to go friend* themselves and you take your talent to someone who will.
If you have any talent.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you have any talent.
I guess the question becomes, is there really much of a talent differentiator when it comes to driving a truck, operating machinery, putting parts on something in an assembly line etc.... Those are the jobs that tend to unionize.

They deserve fair pay for fair work, but are often subject to being taken advantage of if not organized.

rickyb

Poor people buy stuff with money and stamps given to them. Not from being productive. ( Not slamming the disabled but the abled mailbox farmers that surround us)
" These guys " are wealthy because they were smart and had some luck to go with it.
Lazy blood sucking leeches will ruin America if your mentality becomes the prevalent thought.
poor ppl ie who work and are still poor aka a good portion of America.

theyre wealthy bc they got u to stop thinking for yourself, and they started thinking for you

you-cant-have-capitalism-without-racism-you-cant-operate-a-2706788.png

rickyb

I guess the question becomes, is there really much of a talent differentiator when it comes to driving a truck, operating machinery, putting parts on something in an assembly line etc.... Those are the jobs that tend to unionize.

They deserve fair pay for fair work, but are often subject to being taken advantage of if not organized.
workers get taken advantage of regardless. less w unions

Last edited: